Sign in to follow this  
KingKongCarCrazy

buying used cars to sell

Hi to all I sell Used cars as a hobby and past time and I sometimes make a profit only recently every car I buy seems to hang around for along time any advice would be nice

I think that sounds like a great Idea hence the fact I have 43 cars to get shot off :angry:

Find a new hobby would be my advice.

Play The Lotto You Might Get Lucky B)

Wish I could afford a hobby

Find a new hobby would be my advice.

Wish I could afford a hobby

Hi to all I sell Used cars as a hobby and past time and I sometimes make a profit only recently every car I buy seems to hang around for along time any advice would be nice

lower your washing line

43 cars to get rid of !  Tax man might not see that as a hobby.

the washing line might come in handy though:lol:

• Like 1

Not sure you can call stocking 40 cars a hobby, sounds to me like you've answered your own question there KingKong - I work around 60 hours a week sometimes more and stock around 35 cars - its a profession not a hobby, if you're only toying around with it as a hobby and cant devote all your time and effort into making sure you sell cars quickly then I think they're going to stick around for longer. Does anyone else work with you or are you on your own? sounds a lot of stock for 1 man