Kongah

What are the best cars for a summer wedding?

Hi guys. I wonder if anyone can recommend wedding car rental service for the upcoming ceremony. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thnx in advance

Best looking into see if wedding is still going to happen with uk lockdown .. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kongah said:

Hi guys. I wonder if anyone can recommend wedding car rental service for the upcoming ceremony. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thnx in advance

Today is your lucky day my friend! I’ve always admired 15yr old CRVs, 10yr old Galaxies & battered Corsa p/xs. As luck might have it I have an example of each in stock ready for your purchase.

• Haha 3

Can I suggest you purchase a small fleet of car transporters

These could be kitted out with plenty of park seats on the back and parasol fastened with bunjy straps,this way your wedding rental fleet could carry the most guests for the least outlay for you

I also know someone who has a convertible ideal for the happy couple to stand in the back and waive to everyone just like our lovely queenie does

Please get in touch if this ready to roll set up meets your needs

PayPal toilet rolls loads of bread clean daughters who have been litmus tested all accepted in payment

We also take yanky dolla

Technically, car rental services are allowed to stay open. Pretty sure a wedding would need a minimum of 3 people though...

• Like 1

Only funerals being allowed to go ahead just now due to covid 19 limited to immediate family only . 

Have a red E type series 2... although unless the date is after the lockdown I won’t be able to go to the showroom to get it!

21 hours ago, Kongah said:

Lucky escape my friend " you aint getting married this year :D"

Not sure the wedding will really take place this summer due to this corona thing and everything. But I really hope everything will be alright buddy. I can recommend a great wedding service if you need, they supply professional photographers, music bands, shows and etc. Check out here https://www.poptop.uk.com/london/suppliers/photographer/wedding-photographer/ Maybe you'll find something for yourself. 

38 minutes ago, dokuchamba said:

Not sure the wedding will really take place this summer due to this corona thing and everything. But I really hope everything will be alright buddy. I can recommend a great wedding service if you need, they supply professional photographers, music bands, shows and etc. Check out here https://www.poptop.uk.com/london/suppliers/photographer/wedding-photographer/ Maybe you'll find something for yourself. 

That's useful when weddings are banned :lol: shops shut too .

Be open next spring if they are lucky 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:13 AM, Lucky13 said:

Have a red E type series 2... although unless the date is after the lockdown I won’t be able to go to the showroom to get it!

Have to have two Etypes now to comply with social distancing rules , bride and groom in separate cars .

Interesting honey moon night at two meters :lol:

3 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

That's useful when weddings are banned :lol: shops shut too .

Be open next spring if they are lucky 

Have to have two Etypes now to comply with social distancing rules , bride and groom in separate cars .

Interesting honey moon night at two meters :lol:

Hahaha