Lucas

Lockdown free Cargurus advertising suggestion

Dear All,

I just called Cargurus to suggest them to waive the advertisement fee like eBay did during the lockdown period. 

I suggest you also call them if you are paying them. Give them a feedback to waive the fees during lockdown. Because we are all closed. I think they might do it if lots of dealers give the same feedback.

Thanks mates.

I had the same conversation yesterday. They are ‘currently reviewing the options’. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have a contact email and a draft to send to them?

• Like 1

They were the first to show their hand and went at 50% before anyone else did anything and before full lockdown. I think it was a fair gesture at the time but yeah perhaps they will just change things now everyone else has gone fully free.

• Like 1

They should go free like all of them or suspend until we are back to normal again. I call EMG today they were happy to move March bill to End of April Free. AA cars also moved March bill to end of April and April and May has been suspended. I will be talking to both of them again towards end of April if I need to. Will call CG tomorrow to do the same. Don't mind if they suspend advertising as we can't open and sell anything. 

• Like 1