michael smith

Coronavirus Desperation Discount Just Bigger This Time

I have copied the email that we received for a car that is advertised very competitively at £18995...........................I might die of coronavirus yet, it's a punt, but £15,000 cash is my offer, snap it up as the deal might not be on the table long in these uncertain times.SICK REALLY SICK THEN THIS CLOWN JUST BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE 

Just put a picture in your head of these people

Tracky bottoms

Stained t shirt

No socks 

They are on a laptop in their bedroom waiting for their mummy to call them down for tea

dont rise to their bait

I said the other day I would play these people like an old guitar but having been in this business a long time I know it's better to just ignore and move on Michael 

:)

To be fair didn’t a lot of dealers think the same thing ? I wonder if xyz auctions will be cheaper now 

I just tell them Cheers bot no thanks life to short to let aliens grind you down 

Its the best way it annoys them more if you play nice and ignore 

16 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

I said the other day I would play these people like an old guitar but having been in this business a long time I know it's better to just ignore and move on Michael 

I had a bit of sport with a couple of these characters last night just to prove to myself they never buy. I said yes to two ridiculous offers then both came back wanting more off (it’s a game to them). At that point I politely emailed back advising them in the future to think first & not embarrass themselves (fat chance of that!). I’m simply resorting to my usual position of ‘zero response’. In the last hour I’ve had emails from 3 separate people I’ve chosen to ignore. 

We are all going to get plenty of the Nearly Men sat at their computers, penis in hand, kidding themselves they are big buyers, when in reality they have to put the week’s shopping on a credit card.

Don’t be tempted to entertain these folk, don’t let these cnuts grind you down & remember: MESSERS MAIL, CUSTOMERS CALL.

Chin up folks!

19 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Just put a picture in your head of these people

Tracky bottoms

Stained t shirt

No socks 

They are on a laptop in their bedroom waiting for their mummy to call them down for tea

dont rise to their bait

:)

Not always, Of late the stupid ones we get are reasonably normal middle management or retired types who probably do have the money but they think they know best as they have read Honest John.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Contracts said:

Not always, Of late the stupid ones we get are reasonably normal middle management or retired types who probably do have the money but they think they know best as they have read Honest John.

Didn’t Honest John recently go into administration?

Says it all.

• Like 1

I just sold a Audi 80 cabriolet for 3.5k that was up for 5k on the day before lockdown, purely for cash flow reasons but the gent was honest that he only bid so low as he was using the situation to his advantage