James Baggott

Welcome to the Car Dealer Magazine Forum

On 12/9/2019 at 8:42 AM, FlorenceDude said:

Glad to be part of this community

Please introduce yourself..  I saw your other post, in the UK you can't just turn a piece of land into a retail car site without permission. Where in the world are you from and how long have you been a car dealer, and why do you think its relevant to us in the UK ?

Welcome to all my many many new friends we welcome you all most most humbli

On 12/11/2019 at 6:59 PM, Arfur Dealy said:

Please introduce yourself..  I saw your other post, in the UK you can't just turn a piece of land into a retail car site without permission. Where in the world are you from and how long have you been a car dealer, and why do you think its relevant to us in the UK ? And what is your shoes size,inner leg measurement and also are you church of england.?

He never changed did he:D

17 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Welcome to all my many many new friends we welcome you all most most humbli

He never changed did he:D

We need arfur back was actually going to. call myself ray dailey or terry mccann when i singed up here and see an arfur . 

Hello everyone, lovely to see a forum dedicated to the motor trader industry! Can’t wait to get to know new people and learn new things! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Umer said:

Hello everyone, lovely to see a forum dedicated to the motor trader industry! Can’t wait to get to know new people and learn new things! 

Welcome

Hello Guys - I've been watching the forum for a while now but didn't want to post without a brief intro.

I've been around buying/selling cars, among several other things since my teens and also started dealing in cherished numbers in the late '70's, so I'm an old bugger and semi-retired now - now live in a village on the Herts/Cambs  border, so very accessible to anywhere - just jump on the M11 in a few minutes.

Thing is though, not convinced you ever kick the habit entirely, so whilst I mostly just do numbers now, since I lost my youngest daughter I've been doing a few more cars to keep occupied.

Cheers, Mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oldmarcus said:

Hello Guys - I've been watching the forum for a while now but didn't want to post without a brief intro.

I've been around buying/selling cars, among several other things since my teens and also started dealing in cherished numbers in the late '70's, so I'm an old bugger and semi-retired now - now live in a village on the Herts/Cambs  border, so very accessible to anywhere - just jump on the M11 in a few minutes.

Thing is though, not convinced you ever kick the habit entirely, so whilst I mostly just do numbers now, since I lost my youngest daughter I've been doing a few more cars to keep occupied.

Cheers, Mark

Firstly sorry for your loss

Thank you for the intro come across as a nice fellow.  if I'm ever looking for any plates ill know who to call upon  

and most deffo you do. Need something to keep to keep you occupied 

There a good helpful bunch here sometimes we bark but never bite lol 

all the best 

Edited by Casper
  • Like 1

Hi all,

Recently joined the forum after just reading through the vast number of threads posted for the previous year or so. Been in the trade professionally for 5+ years and in the car trade for 20+ years. Look forward to getting to know you all and taking in the very helpful information provided by the members as well as hopefully helping someone else out in the process!

Thanks,

On 8/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, M4U said:

Hi all,

Recently joined the forum after just reading through the vast number of threads posted for the previous year or so. Been in the trade professionally for 5+ years and in the car trade for 20+ years. Look forward to getting to know you all and taking in the very helpful information provided by the members as well as hopefully helping someone else out in the process!

Thanks,

Welcome .

Hello Everyone. This is sony smith. I am a new member to this forum. I joined in this forum to learn new information as well to connect with more people. 

I am looking forward to learn with different posts and different experiences.

Have a great Day to everyone