Sign in to follow this  
JA Trader

Fiat 500 issue

2009 fiat 500

Says check daytime running lights on the dasg but all the lights are working.

Comes on after about 3 seconds of lights being turned on.

Anyone ever experienced this ?

Are the daytime running lights not dual filament bulbs? For the sake of a few quid change the bulbs anyway and see if the problem goes away? Otherwise you could spent lots of time chasing non existent wiring issues.

I even seen this when there switched off you say all the lights are on does that include the spot lights at the bottom, I looked a right wally when I asked someone to look at it they just toggled the control on the dash and they came on.   Proper durr moment for sure 

Proper stupid moment on this.

Mark is correct there dual filament bulbs. All the lights where in fact not working i had no main beam on either side so hoping a pair of new bulbs and be all good.....

Will report back

1 hour ago, JA Trader said:

Proper stupid moment on this.

Mark is correct there dual filament bulbs. All the lights where in fact not working i had no main beam on either side so hoping a pair of new bulbs and be all good.....

Will report back

I am sure there designed to confuse us, dont see that many bcm in a ford ka,  I no longer buy them for there stupid faults and fussy customers that expect it to be brand new.

2 hours ago, justina3 said:

I am sure there designed to confuse us, dont see that many bcm in a ford ka,  I no longer buy them for there stupid faults and fussy customers that expect it to be brand new.

I cant wait to see what retail "customers" it brings.

49 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

I cant wait to see what retail "customers" it brings.

‘Champagne taste, lemonade money’ I suspect. 

4 minutes ago, BHM said:

‘Champagne taste, lemonade money’ I suspect. 

I almost guarantee. I had a cat N one a while back advertised it at a cheap price the phone literally melted but it still took a month to sell. Swore id never buy another and yet here we are.

1 minute ago, JA Trader said:

I almost guarantee. I had a cat N one a while back advertised it at a cheap price the phone literally melted but it still took a month to sell. Swore id never buy another and yet here we are.

I have been though the same thought process but now have two Lounge models in white, which should give me the best shout at a sale vs. other specs.

8 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I have been though the same thought process but now have two Lounge models in white, which should give me the best shout at a sale vs. other specs.

Ill raise you a lounge model in Black will go up for sale tomorrow now should be gone by Sunday no ?