Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Does anyone know the name of the trader known as Lancashire car sales of Mill Eden st Blackburn. Is he the same person who runs Lancashire car sales ltd of 172 Wensley rd Blackburn ?

42 minutes ago, Mr Bob said:

Does anyone know the name of the trader known as Lancashire car sales of Mill Eden st Blackburn. Is he the same person who runs Lancashire car sales ltd of 172 Wensley rd Blackburn ?

Why ?

46 minutes ago, Mr Bob said:

If you send a £1000 to an offshore Swedish bank account my contact at the FBI will be able to find out .

Edited by JA Trader

1 hour ago, Mr Bob said:

Isaac Hunt

Don't have a clue Arthur Dailey maybe he has been known to run around with ray dailey and terry Mccann 

not forgetting dave from the winchester try they you might find him. 

On a serious note i dont know 

Edited by Casper

I purchased a car from Lancashire car sales within 24hrs engine light came on took it to my local garage who pointed out numerous faults including the most serious point which is that the car has been in a accident with damage to the rear and front although I was told it was accident free. They refuse to acknowledge any faults with the car and not accepting return or refund.

7 minutes ago, Mr Bob said:

I purchased a car from Lancashire car sales within 24hrs engine light came on took it to my local garage who pointed out numerous faults including the most serious point which is that the car has been in a accident with damage to the rear and front although I was told it was accident free. They refuse to acknowledge any faults with the car and not accepting return or refund.

Unless the car is an insurance write off, why would they know? Traders don’t dismantle every car in stock just to check!

Caveat Emptor, as they say, to be fair as already mentioned how do you know its been in an accident it might just had paint flaking bumpers ect, also depending on the vehicle age mileage ect its hard to comment on the faults claim, we get third party garages claim something as a fault when it is clearly just showing signs of wear and tear.

21 minutes ago, Jack Regan said:

I know him his names  Hugh G Rection .

Sounds like mr Bob has felt every inch?

4 hours ago, Mr Bob said:

You’re quick to jump on the Internet now - did you look at their reviews before you bought? It’s not the b all and end all but  you can tell this place is as dodgy as fuck. 

I can tell you now looking at them you won’t get anything out of them without going to court (even then they’ll close down and change name) or getting some lads together... but you won’t have the balls for that because you’re crying on the Internet.

big lesson for you 

A customer who wants his hand held. I'm guessing the car he bought was the cheapest one he could find, and I'm betting he spent less than £1k. Buy Cheap, Buy Twice.

Recently, a couple of customers have left us to buy 'cheaper' - only to be on the phone a short while later asking for advice. Nope! You made your bed, you lie in it.

I think Mr Bob should post to the CAG or Mumsnet.

29 minutes ago, D&M said:

A customer who wants his hand held. I'm guessing the car he bought was the cheapest one he could find, and I'm betting he spent less than £1k. Buy Cheap, Buy Twice.

Recently, a couple of customers have left us to buy 'cheaper' - only to be on the phone a short while later asking for advice. Nope! You made your bed, you lie in it.

I think Mr Bob should post to the CAG or Mumsnet.

that is annoying when they ask for advice to fix there wrong on when you told them about it in the first place

actually had it once where i know the people who-sold the car as  in a trade in with obvious faults management light on etc  told a buyer and customer about it who i also knew he bought the car light had been reset and needed £400 of repairs on a £1200 car

we had a similar car at the time for £1995 but apparently that was to expensive fully serviced with no faults and a years mot  

Edited by Casper

There newest google review from josh is quite amusing, he assumes the car had more than one owner as Arnold Clark don’t sell new vw’s which they do, also states that vw front wings are annadised I take it he means galvanised so they shouldn’t rust:lol: vw wings always rust:lol:

That aside they do seem like a dodgy bunch. Buy cheap buy twice!

5 hours ago, Mr Bob said:

mumsnet.com is your best bet, Failing that the UN................Kofi Annan is a good start with your inquiry, let us know how you get on

11 hours ago, Mr Bob said:

Not even a "hello, I wonder if you can help, his is my situation” 

Edited by Arfur Dealy

11 hours ago, Mr Bob said:

Hi Mr Bob,

After reading some of the replies to your  recent used car buying experience,i feel that some of  the unhelpful comments just go to show what a shower of shite most motor traders actually are.I think its actually because they are all making so much money that they close ranks to protect their own kind, on average they make at least £2000 cash on every single car they sell,this money gets spent on beer and tabs.So to stop them I think you should buy a new motor every time and remember that most new car dealers have nice coffee and free wifi.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sparky said:

I'll have a p please bob.

:lol: I’ll have a C please Bob. Can I have a U? I think I’ll now try an N please Bob. I think I’ll have.........

Edited by BHM

15 hours ago, MarkTVS said:

There newest google review from josh is quite amusing, he assumes the car had more than one owner as Arnold Clark don’t sell new vw’s which they do, also states that vw front wings are annadised I take it he means galvanised so they shouldn’t rust:lol: vw wings always rust:lol:

That aside they do seem like a dodgy bunch. Buy cheap buy twice!

This review did make me chuckle.

Does seem a rather shoddy outfit.

Buy cheap buy twice Mr Bob