Boycie

Dealer Auction Bargains

Just having a look at the listings, there is a lovely RS3 on there tonight for the buy it now price of £32,500. Autotrader states that this will be an estimated margin of -£696. I found the retail advert on the dealers website, where the same car is advertised for, you've guessed it, £32,500.....

• Haha 1

They should send it to manheim or bca it would probably do £34000 lol :lol:

Some of the private sales are even better, figures just plucked out of thin air.

Just a question for people on dealer auction..... 

Following the joint venture / bastardisation from Autotrader, Those that have had it previously can pay around £200 a year I think whilst others now pay £99 a month 

I just want to know if those that are paying the yearly fee still get the search / buying facility from the private adverts on Autotrader or just get the online and physical auction listing? 

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, Frankieola said:

I just want to know if those that are paying the yearly fee still get the search / buying facility from the private adverts on Autotrader or just get the online and physical auction listing?

Yeah, still has the tab at the top for AT Private.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:12 AM, Frankieola said:

Just a question for people on dealer auction..... 

Following the joint venture / bastardisation from Autotrader, Those that have had it previously can pay around £200 a year I think whilst others now pay £99 a month 

Cheers! 

£200 per year ? Tell me more, I ended mine a couple of years ago, but I used to do quite well on AT in the old days