Wheelerdealer1

Thugs rob couple who travelled 190 miles to buy Mercedes from Ebay

41 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

What’s wrong with grass growing in cars :ph34r:

Some of the shit I’ve sold over the years the punters would be grateful if the only problem the car had was a bit of grass growing out of the wing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean Glover said:

I’m not a bad person just because I sell a car ok

You must be new to the job.It does not matter what you may do to improve your image,be it promoting yourself for sponsoring good causes or offering some no quibble free repair policy,you will still be viewed with suspicion.Get used to it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trade vet said:

You must be new to the job.It does not matter what you may do to improve your image,be it promoting yourself for sponsoring good causes or offering some no quibble free repair policy,you will still be viewed with suspicion.Get used to it.

I’ve only sold 3 cars I’m very new to this, I try and give nice service to all my customers I even pick them up from train if need be I always be honest and up front with all customers even on bad part of car I’d prefer to be honest to them I actually sell C Class with bad tracking and say I give you £15 off to get tracking sorted so he says ok thanks 

14 minutes ago, Sean Glover said:

I’ve only sold 3 cars I’m very new to this, I try and give nice service to all my customers I even pick them up from train if need be I always be honest and up front with all customers even on bad part of car I’d prefer to be honest to them I actually sell C Class with bad tracking and say I give you £15 off to get tracking sorted so he says ok thanks 

£15? I can see what you mean you are extremely generous, do you have the details of the garage that does the tracking for £15? Might start using them myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BHM said:

punters would be grateful if the only problem the car had was a bit of grass growing out of the wing.

And smoke it?

12 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

£15? I can see what you mean you are extremely generous, do you have the details of the garage that does the tracking for £15? Might start using them myself.

The car was priced low anyway it was just away to say pay me fuck off basically 

5 minutes ago, Sean Glover said:

The car was priced low anyway it was just away to say pay me fuck off basically 

Nice.

4 hours ago, Casper said:

Where is he its game for a laugh the old classics are still the best 

3 hours ago, BHM said:

Some of the shit I’ve sold over the years the punters would be grateful if the only problem the car had was a bit of grass growing out of the wing.

:lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sean Glover said:

Surely people understand that Minder was a TV show I’ve just seen that clip with Arthur Daley when the grass is growing out the car very funny

How do you think the public see the motor trade as a whole? And what do you think influences their preconceptions? 

14 hours ago, metcars said:

And what do you think influences their preconceptions?

:lol::lol: TV (television, not Trade Vet), news media & about 125 years of listening to whinging “Champagne taste, lemonade money” friends & neighbours.

17 hours ago, Mark101 said:

And smoke it?

Reading some of the emails from punters, I think some are permanently smoking the stuff.

7 hours ago, BHM said:

:lol::lol: TV (television, not Trade Vet), news media & about 125 years of listening to whinging “Champagne taste, lemonade money” friends & neighbours.

Reading some of the emails from punters, I think some are permanently smoking the stuff.

The all flash no cash brigade we call them 

You can be nice as you like but punters will still come and pull your pants down

Like I said zero sympathy for these two muppets from me