Sign in to follow this  
CRW

Anyone else having problems with DA?

Anyone else finding DA seems to have frozen? Nothing seems to have been listed since this morning. Unless i'm doing something wrong!

2 minutes ago, metcars said:

HIgh buying volumes choking the system?

They wish!

More likely their staff have all mutinied from all the grief we have given them.

Always go by "newly listed" and have been looking at the same red Fiesta all day....

• Haha 1

Not bought anything since AT have taken it over, it's ruined totally in my opinion. Not a massive fan of it but it's to the point where it's unworkable now unless you have time to sit there all day on it. 

35 minutes ago, Dealer said:

Not bought anything since AT have taken it over, it's ruined totally in my opinion. Not a massive fan of it but it's to the point where it's unworkable now unless you have time to sit there all day on it. 

Totally agree one of those rare occasions where the old website was ten times better with what they replaced it with.

One of the good things about the old website was that something on your saved watch list would have the price it sold for, now if it sells it just has a message saying its been sold or removed.