michael smith

Autotrader Time To Wake Up

I Think by now we are all sick of autotraders latest miracle idea to show high price indicators on the decent low mileage/low ownership/full service history cars [all they can value is reg number and mileage] not 1 years mot/service professional valet/colour and after care and are glorifying kirbside motors .com who buy crap multi owner no history rubbish and can work on a lot less margin than us decent dealers.Please all email autotrader/ring autotrader/hassle your rep and maybe they will start to listen to the decent traders that have like me supported them for 20+ years and wake up to the decent traders who rely on selling cars for a living and not pocket money.

I genuinely don't think Autotrader gives a rats ass? After all we are all free to advertise where we like?

1 hour ago, michael smith said:

I Think by now we are all sick of autotraders latest miracle idea to show high price indicators on the decent low mileage/low ownership/full service history cars [all they can value is reg number and mileage] not 1 years mot/service professional valet/colour and after care and are glorifying kirbside motors .com who buy crap multi owner no history rubbish and can work on a lot less margin than us decent dealers.Please all email autotrader/ring autotrader/hassle your rep and maybe they will start to listen to the decent traders that have like me supported them for 20+ years and wake up to the decent traders who rely on selling cars for a living and not pocket money.

You think that by begging them to listen to you they’ll listen?

They don’t care about you and what you have to say because as much as you moan you still pay them their pound of flesh every month like a good boy and even if you didn’t pay they still wouldn’t care either.

No point taken but if enough of us moan then they will have to,they are as far as i can see the only people that we pay who in return fight against us every step of the way.

25 minutes ago, michael smith said:

No point taken but if enough of us moan then they will have to,they are as far as i can see the only people that we pay who in return fight against us every step of the way.

No they won’t and I think you’ve missed the point - they don’t care about your opinion or 100 moaners because they do what’s right for them and whats good for them isn’t always good for us and visa versa.

Their YOY profits are up... again... can you say the same?

20% price hike in April I hear...

Edited by Mojo121
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, michael smith said:

You're clearly not a member of enough forums. All people have done is moan to AT, in fact Chris Penny (brand director dontchaknow) hosted something of a Q&A session on a particular FB forum. To be fair, he took a raft of shit and answered the questions as best he could. The net result of all the moaning?

Fuck all.

Either play the AT game or advertise elsewhere. It will always be that way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, michael smith said:

wasting your time mate... lot of traders think autotrader is the be all and end all, they will just keep paying their massive monthly bills with their pants and trousers pulled down to their ankles.

9 hours ago, Jack Regan said:

wasting your time mate... lot of traders think autotrader is the be all and end all, they will just keep paying their massive monthly bills with their pants and trousers pulled down to their ankles.

We’re all getting Sinaga’d

On 1/6/2020 at 11:02 AM, WestOne Merchant said:

[spam deleted by admin]

Fuck off 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, andymc1973 said:

Fuck off 

I like your style andy get them telt lol :lol: