Casper

Festive Wishes

Would just like to Wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year when the time comes next week as usual I'm running around at the last minute trying to get everything done . 

All the best 

Casper . 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, J.T said:

The same to you Casper and everyone else. 

Ditto..... it’s Cccccchhhhhrrrrriiiiissssttttmmmmmaaassssss !

• Like 1

Only a few more days and it will all be over :D

To everyone who enjoys Christmas, have a good one. To everyone like me, be strong, we can put up do it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

To everyone who enjoys Christmas, have a good one. To everyone like me, be strong, we can put up do it.

:lol: chin up . Was ok with the kids cos i bought em off road motor bikes , guns , and the likes 

I take a fast car on a 100 mile 100mph drive cos every one will be full of turkey .

I do same on world cup OUT at full power 100 miler at 100mph :D

When i can get out of my christmas chains anyway :lol:

I got in trouble the other day cos future daughter in law did the chrissy trimmings , trees and every shelf and orifice filled with bloody ribbons and holly and i didnt say OH that':blink:s lovely 

Happy christmas 

12 hours ago, Casper said:

Would just like to Wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year when the time comes next week as usual I'm running around at the last minute trying to get everything done . 

All the best 

Casper . 

Thanks Casper 

Happy christmas to you all too . 

Happy new year and a prosperous one as well 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I think the build up to they few days comes quicker each year Asda will be getting the turkeys and crackers in come June shortly lol 

Asda can do what it likes, that’s one shop I will never set foot in. Amongst many other reasons, I don’t have a triple buggy and an Astra VXR.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Asda can do what it likes, that’s one shop I will never set foot in. Amongst many other reasons, I don’t have a triple buggy and an Astra VXR.

To be fair other supermarkets are available lol but it's all shops after Halloween the Christmas stuff is out too soon if you have ask me kind of ruins it 

fortunately I don't have a triple buggy or vxr Astra either Christmas is probably one of the only times I'm in or around supermarkets 

good luck for 2020 mark 

Edited by Casper

34 minutes ago, Casper said:

To be fair other supermarkets are available lol but it's all shops after Halloween the Christmas stuff is out too soon if you have ask me kind of ruins it 

fortunately I don't have a triple buggy or vxr Astra either Christmas is probably one of the only times I'm in or around supermarkets 

good luck for 2020 mark 

And you Casper.

• Thanks 1

Merry Christmas everyone, have a good one, and if you don’t like Xmas, alcohol is your friend :)

• Haha 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Casper and everyone else in the forum, here's hoping to a prosperous 2020!!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 1:30 AM, Casper said:

All the best 

Casper . 

thank you very much. Mutually

Merry Christmas to all, really appreciate all the experience and advice that gets shared here on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Have a good one everyone and all the best for next year.

• Like 1