Sign in to follow this  
Kfc

Best auctions for stock from 2k to 5k U.K. only

Can anyone advise we’re to buy Stock from     £2-5 k from auction U.K. based as my recent experience I have been buying from Scotland and too much work requires with cars from there  ie rust most have been 12 plate onwards.

Would like to hear anyone opinion (am based in northwest) don’t mind travelling.

thanks guys

11 hours ago, Kfc said:

Can anyone advise we’re to buy Stock from     £2-5 k from auction U.K. based as my recent experience I have been buying from Scotland and too much work requires with cars from there  ie rust most have been 12 plate onwards.

Would like to hear anyone opinion (am based in northwest) don’t mind travelling.

thanks guys

If you find somewhere let us all know.

Promise not to bid on anything you are interested in.

Wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing for you.

P.s Love your bargain buckets!

Edited by David Ayers

Some of these posts really make you question yourself on times, i remember a newbie running around the block telling everyone about this amazing new painter on the scene just started up and was cheap as chips as he wanted to grow his business....you guessed it by the end of the month the painter had so much work he put his prices up.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kfc said:

thanks guys

BCA Blackbushe or Mannheim Bristol, some great cars there and they can’t give them away at the moment, they’ve also slashed buyers fees for new accounts.

Carlsberg don’t do posts in this forum, but if they did, they’d be the best in the world.

1 hour ago, David Ayers said:

If you find somewhere let us all know.

Promise not to bid on anything you are interested in.

Wouldn’t want to ruin a good thing for you.

P.s Love your bargain buckets!

I'm more a two piece variety man myself. Chicken Hotwings, mmmmmmmmm.

1 hour ago, Contracts said:

Is nobody else using “carswithoutreserve” on e-bay?

If that’s the place at Reading no, but they’ve been going years, haven’t they?

1 hour ago, Contracts said:

Is nobody else using “carswithoutreserve” on e-bay?

All my stock comes off there. Absolute bargains. There and BCA Multi Vendor. Cheap too.

Scotland is really expensive, probably best to try bottom of England.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Billy said:

How do you source them from those areas? 

You have to blend into the surroundings become one of them. Get yourself a Barbour jacket and a really high opinion of yourself and start talking really loudly about Bourneo. 

The Fiestas are being flung at you before you know it.

• Like 1

LOL

I do some security work for a well known guy down in Knightsbridge. Mostly sitting around on a night shift watching the house and cars. Knightsbridge is full of old bmws and mercs just sat there rotting away never moved. Mot check tells only a phew thousand miles for 15+ year old classics. 

Thinking to make some cars for cash WBAC flyers and sticking then on anything interesting.... but not sure how successful it will be as everything is going digital

19 hours ago, Billy said:

LOL

I do some security work for a well known guy down in Knightsbridge. Mostly sitting around on a night shift watching the house and cars. Knightsbridge is full of old bmws and mercs just sat there rotting away never moved. Mot check tells only a phew thousand miles for 15+ year old classics. 

Thinking to make some cars for cash WBAC flyers and sticking then on anything interesting.... but not sure how successful it will be as everything is going digital

oooh who is he? The anticipation is killing me