Jimnibob

Which warranty company

Hi,

I have been recommended Warranty Wise as a warranty company to use to offer my customers warranty. Does anyone have any feedback of them or other recommendations?

Cheers

Jimnibob

Edited by Jimnibob
Trying to delete this post as it is a duplicate of one someone else posted just before me

Hi, I use them and they do pretty much as they say as long as the cars a prepped properly. They'll always discuss a decline for authorisation and will listen to your point of view and mostly will offer some goodwill or overturn the decision if you're been sensible, but I don't have a lot of claims so I think they look on that quite favourably hence the need to prep them to a high standard.

They even covered one of my customers who broke down in France with an engine fault on a Jag diesel X-Type. The refunded the cost of recovery back to the UK and repaired the car with a reconditioned engine all without any fuss even though there was suspicion the customer had been driving on cheap truckers diesel while in France,

• Like 1

That's the stuff......talking to my caravaner mate its quite a common topic of conversation on the sites in france with people filling up from the cheaper diesel pump and not knowing what they're putting into the cars until it doesn't run quite right!!