JA Trader

Cracking Weekend

3 Sticky cars sold :D (Now if only i can sell those three convertibles)

All took the cars straight away and paid by bank transfer. 1 new lovely PX in as well.

How did everyone else do?

Just now, JA Trader said:

3 Sticky cars sold :D (Now if only i can sell those three convertibles)

All took the cars straight away and paid by bank transfer. 1 new lovely PX in as well.

How did everyone else do?

Got drunk at a BBQ Friday night (home at 4am), lost Saturday. Sunday, went in garden, lit a fire and sank a few beers. It was perfect :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Our in track car all weekend, body feels like its gone ten rounds with a young tyson now. 

3 minutes ago, justina3 said:

Our in track car all weekend, body feels like its gone ten rounds with a young tyson now. 

What track car do you run ??

In the process of building one up myself.

25 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

Ferrari won at Monza.....................   your right  it was a  great weekend

Normal service will be resumed shortly and be back to the Mercedes show but good to see someone else taking the win for a change.

Double bogeyed the last which cost me a couple of quid, had a lovely Sunday roast although that was slightly spoilt afterwards by watching the cheating Aussies win The Ashes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JA Trader said:

What track car do you run ??

In the process of building one up myself.

Normal service will be resumed shortly and be back to the Mercedes show but good to see someone else taking the win for a change.

Nothing exciting its an old m3 2 door but engine has been tinkered with and all the interior ripped out roll cage in and side ways we go.

59 minutes ago, justina3 said:

Nothing exciting its an old m3 2 door but engine has been tinkered with and all the interior ripped out roll cage in and side ways we go.

Hope you kept the bits.

Put it back together and make a fortune!

1 hour ago, justina3 said:

Love the old bmws is it an e30 or e36.

I had an e36 4 door drift car for a couple of months before it met its demise with a wall and a friend who had used up all his talent. Was an awful shell to start with and the engine only did 5 laps before the temp gauge pegged at about 120. Probably got of lightly with the wall.

28 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Hope you kept the bits.

Put it back together and make a fortune!

Its crazy how the prices are going for any clean 3 door shells.

3 hours ago, sparky said:

Double bogeyed the last which cost me a couple of quid, had a lovely Sunday roast although that was slightly spoilt afterwards by watching the cheating Aussies win The Ashes.

40 odd years ago,Steve Smith would not have got a game at our club.( Technique all wrong etc )  It’s not about the runs they would say !

While I like football,cricket,golf,rugby,tennis,snooker.( apparently Lewis Hamilton is good at all those ) .One thing I cannot stand is motor sport .

21 minutes ago, trade vet said:

40 odd years ago,Steve Smith would not have got a game at our club.( Technique all wrong etc )  It’s not about the runs they would say !

While I like football,cricket,golf,rugby,tennis,snooker.( apparently Lewis Hamilton is good at all those ) .One thing I cannot stand is motor sport .

It would be easier to say what sport I do like than ones I don't.

There are two, one I do (occassionally) and one I watch (constantly)

Boxing and Sailing.

The rest bores me especially football - I don't get it.

Edited by Mark101

26 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Don't get me started on modern coaching and sports science. The ball only cares where Smith's his bat is, the ball only cares where Furyk's club is,  why the director of football at my football club knows the cubic capacity of a jam jar, but he can't the fecking lid off!

A bit like selling cars, it's all rather too complicated for my liking.

Edited by sparky

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

It would be easier to say what sport I do like than ones I don't.

There are two, one I do (occassionally) and one I watch (constantly)

Boxing and Sailing.

The rest bores me especially football - I don't get it.

Always fancied a house boat .for weekends. friend used to have various boats on Loch Lomond he had a cabin cruiser than a Speed boat sadly he's no longer with us . 

Camper van is another thing to get away the odd weekend I thought of that may still come some time .