Is this any good?

9 minutes ago, Tom said:

Just buy T Cut ;)

Or a spray gun :lol: lol..

22 hours ago, Taz said:

Hi , just got this advert appearing:

Cadevot scratch remover £14.99

Is this any good?

Probably better than your attempt to advertise it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Probably better than your attempt to advertise it.

Surely he is just a car dealer want to try something new . :)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Casper said:

Surely he is just a car dealer want to try something new . :)

Nah. This is how spam works on forums. You setup a bot and get it to post on all relevant forums - anything car related in this case and you send it out to post the same thing as many times as it can. Free advertising and probably very effective.

40 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Nah. This is how spam works on forums. You setup a bot and get it to post on all relevant forums - anything car related in this case and you send it out to post the same thing as many times as it can. Free advertising and probably very effective.

There is a lot of spam on here think the man about the finance last week had to be the worst .

Edited by Casper

23 hours ago, Taz said:

Hi , just got this advert appearing:

Cadevot scratch remover £14.99

Is this any good?

Brilliant stuff

My pus filled boils are now healed

I recommend it my friends all big time

Is that ok uncle Tom?

A pup scratched my 

1 minute ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

Brilliant stuff

My pus filled boils are now healed

I recommend it my friends all big time

Is that ok uncle Tom?

A pup scratched my hand the other day jason you think it would work on that .lol skin so soft 

I just got the advert pop up, so thought it might be crap myself.  But, hey , got to ask before I buy it myself. 

13 minutes ago, Taz said:

I just got the advert pop up, so thought it might be crap myself.  But, hey , got to ask before I buy it myself. 

Never used it myself so honestly couldn't tell you i do think most of that stuff is all gimics though . Use g3 and t cut .myself

Edited by Casper

12 minutes ago, Tony911 said:Tried it once that's all I'm saying 

Talking about scratch removers I remember a true story from years ago about one called colour coat 2000 back In the early 90s younger self thought it was a good idea to wash dads newly acquired year old car with a brillo pad lucky only did the wing and he caught me on time and only rubbed it light .

remember visiting the motor show guy claimed it would remove the marks to my dad saying  oh yes thats what we put or scratches in with they used to set fire to an old bonnet and polish if the residue as a young lad I was fascinated

funnily enough that car got scrapped some 13 years later still with the light scratches on the wing  . And  also funnily enough never seen or heard of colour coat 2000 since then .. 

8 hours ago, Casper said:

Talking about scratch removers I remember a true story from years ago about one called colour coat 2000 back In the early 90s younger self thought it was a good idea to wash dads newly acquired year old car with a brillo pad lucky only did the wing and he caught me on time and only rubbed it light .

remember visiting the motor show guy claimed it would remove the marks to my dad saying  oh yes thats what we put or scratches in with they used to set fire to an old bonnet and polish if the residue as a young lad I was fascinated

funnily enough that car got scrapped some 13 years later still with the light scratches on the wing  . And  also funnily enough never seen or heard of colour coat 2000 since then .. 

You mean Colour Magic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

You mean Colour Magic?

I think he does.

I bought a job lot of it probably 20 odd years ago,found some bottles of it the other week,I moved them and the bottomfell out of one of them so some plastics do decay

I bought them for stuff like burgundy red Ford's  and stuff it really was colour in a bottle, no idea how the cars looked weeks down the line in other people's hands though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mark101 said:

You mean Colour Magic?

It was the exact same as colour magic .it was spelt  COLORCOTE 2000 same idea you bought the colour to suit your car Probably just the same under a different name  though ... cant remember if it was car plan turtle wax that made it .though it might have been an independent I found an old trademark online but couldn't find a picture.of a bottle.

Maybe what happened to it was the colour magic makers didn't like there idea being stolen or it was just crap who knows lol 

I don't mind colour magic used to polish red cars with it all the time brought them up a treat ..

Edited by Casper

4 hours ago, Mark101 said:

You mean Colour Magic?

didnt they come with a little crayon?

I use T cut colour and its very good to be fair, espcially the black, I used it on a black qashqai with bonnet chips and it covered the whole lot. After rain and washing they were still covered. Very good product imho. 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I use T cut colour and its very good to be fair, espcially the black, I used it on a black qashqai with bonnet chips and it covered the whole lot. After rain and washing they were still covered. Very good product imho. 

I've used that too Tom it's decent stuff 

Edited by Casper

36 minutes ago, Casper said:

I've used that too Tony it's decent stuff 

Tony?

9 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Tony?

Sorry was doing two things at once meant Tom have edited it 

thanks for pointing it out Mark .. 

I usually get called Tim so Tony is a new one :lol:

10 hours ago, met said:

didnt they come with a little crayon?

They did called a chipstick but it was crap, looked like lipstick. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Tom said:

I usually get called Tim so Tony is a new one :lol:

They did called a chipstick but it was crap, looked like lipstick. 

Haha sorry mate

im the same Get called a few different names .

There is one guy keeps calling me by my dads name .I just answer him now 

bit like trigger on only fools and horses with Rodney ..