jimreidvehicle

FREE CAP Valuations- Limited OFFER

Now here's an offer you don't get every day.

We have been notified from CAP Valuations that we have 782 credits (valuations) that we have to use or lose before the end of September.

So as a completely selfless act of kindness.........I'm offering you all FREE Cap valuations on any car (not commercial) email me the reg and mileage to jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk and I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Being a frugal Scot , I hate not getting full value for money, so help me help you..... fire away!

Jim

• Like 5

Now here's an offer you don't get every day.

We have been notified from CAP Valuations that we have 782 credits (valuations) that we have to use or lose before the end of September.

So as a completely selfless act of kindness.........I'm offering you all FREE Cap valuations on any car (not commercial) email me the reg and mileage to jim@jimreidvehiclesales.co.uk and I'll come back to you as soon as I can.

Being a frugal Scot , I hate not getting full value for money, so help me help you..... fire away!

Jim

Jim if you don't mind me asking where did you source that 15 plate S3 ? 

@jimreidvehicle Out of interest did he contact you or you go hunting for these things?

WE do what the public do to us, scan the classified adverts both papers and online, watch when the cars start to reduce in price you see a weak point and you pounce, call them, ask if they have had it for sale for a while or not etc etc, agree that's a tough market, but we are just topping up stock and may manage to strike a deal at the right price which would benefit us both !! Bought 3 privates from online adverts locally and saved a total of £5000 yes £5000 of their advertised prices!

The car dealer bites back :-)

• Like 2