sellect2

Hey car

Anyone seen the ads for Hey car?

who are they? Anyone been approached or using them??

Just now, Casper said:

Id. Never heard of them till you mentioned it 

32 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Will have a look cheers I think there will be some sort of charge if you read there small print says we only make money when you do so there probs looking for some sort of fee or percentage once the car sells but don't know how this would work cause obv cars are advertised on other platforms etc  ..

Edited by Casper

9 minutes ago, Casper said:

Will have a look cheers I think there will be some sort of charge if you read there small print says we only make money when you do so there probs looking for some sort of fee or percentage once the car sells but don't know how this would work cause obv cars are advertised on other platforms etc  ..

Plus you could lie to them if you wanted to if it did sell with them. So I don't think it works tbh.

24 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Plus you could lie to them if you wanted to if it did sell with them. So I don't think it works tbh.

Yeah i know plus a customer could see it on more than one platform so you can never be sure it did sell through them

Edited by Casper

Just tried to sign up and got the reply below.

Currently, we are focusing our attention towards on-boarding franchise affiliated dealer groups.

Just now, Row said:

Just tried to sign up and got the reply below.

Currently, we are focusing our attention towards on-boarding franchise affiliated dealer groups.

There was always going to be a catch somewhere .. 

I saw an advert on TV for them - although it was on an obscure British channel that I was watching on Cypriot internet-TV.

“Hey” is the way a number of Pakistanis/Asians seem to start their emails, presumably trying to grab attention.

I find “Hey” downright rude. If some cheeky bastard said “Hey” to me face to face I’d ask them who the fuck they thought they were talking too.

Sorry but Hey boils my piss.

2 hours ago, BHM said:

I saw an advert on TV for them - although it was on an obscure British channel that I was watching on Cypriot internet-TV.

“Hey” is the way a number of Pakistanis/Asians seem to start their emails, presumably trying to grab attention.

I find “Hey” downright rude. If some cheeky bastard said “Hey” to me face to face I’d ask them who the fuck they thought they were talking too.

Sorry but Hey boils my piss.

Hey!

• Like 1

Hey chaps..sorry. I have seen the adverts on tv. another f@@king platform. I think they are a german company who have decided that theres lots of easy money to be made out of the uk dealers. I'm sure I read somewhere that they will plan to charge per lead. Saw another advert last night immediatey followed by an ad for cinch.co. 

Was mentioned in conversation a few weeks back as headhunted people (clearly my head was not high enough).  

Was told they are owned by VW group and looking to only offer manufacturers approved vehicles.

I am just waiting for the compare used car sites website, it has already happened for the car buying sites.

I looked on site and they all seem to be main dealer group  types who are obviously sick of the greedy monster, I sent a request to join but they basically said only looking for big boys.... well fcuk u,,,, ha ha

• Haha 1

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, Contracts said:

Was mentioned in conversation a few weeks back as headhunted people (clearly my head was not high enough).  

Was told they are owned by VW group and looking to only offer manufacturers approved vehicles.

I am just waiting for the compare used car sites website, it has already happened for the car buying sites.

What sites might that be ?

Motorway.co.uk

Have not tried but my understanding is the consumer puts their car details in and they automatically send it to all the WBAC, WWAC, MFYM, EH companies.