AW Motorgroup

Good Afternoon

Hello everyone,

Newbie on here - I just wanted to introduce myself, as ive been reading the forum for a while and have signed up now. A bit about me, my name is Amer and I have been trading for 9 years, have a small pitch in berkshire for 20-25 cars. I started back in 2007 and traded from home for a few years full time, things picked up well at the time so I decided to get the pitch in 2010 and increase the level cars. With that came lots of learning which im still learning on daily basis and some hardships which many of us have all faced. My main sources are bca blackbushe and on the odd occasion walsall, I also have a few from manhiem nhampton/bham aswell. My passion for cars started from a young age thanks to my father who worked in Ford factory back in the 80's, he was always buying a car on the side and repairing it/selling it so as a child I always remember being in the garage and messing about with the spanners. I guess for most of us it runs in our blood and thats what makes us passionate about the trade.

Anyways I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on the forum, great topics and at times you all have bought a smile to my face, especially on those quiet days, I find a sense of humour makes it all better (life is to short). If I can help anyone or chip in on topics to help at least you know abit about me now ;)

Cheers, Amer.

• Like 1

Hi Amer welcome and good luck for the future you seem like a sound guy 

remember everyday is a school day .

all the best  

• Like 1

hi AW Motorgroup and welcome

as a new member ive made a spreadsheet for inside leg measurements

can you please forward yours at the earliest convenience so i can get my spreadsheet duly sorted:D

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

hi AW Motorgroup and welcome

as a new member ive made a spreadsheet for inside leg measurements

can you please forward yours at the earliest convenience so i can get my spreadsheet duly sorted:D

Lol yes sure and the wife’s topless Instagram pics I will send them ASAP :P

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Hi Amer welcome and good luck for the future you seem like a sound guy 

remember everyday is a school day .

all the best  

Cheers buddy

Edited by AW Motorgroup

3 hours ago, AW Motorgroup said:

Hello everyone,

Newbie on here - I just wanted to introduce myself, as ive been reading the forum for a while and have signed up now. A bit about me, my name is Amer and I have been trading for 9 years, have a small pitch in berkshire for 20-25 cars. I started back in 2007 and traded from home for a few years full time, things picked up well at the time so I decided to get the pitch in 2010 and increase the level cars. With that came lots of learning which im still learning on daily basis and some hardships which many of us have all faced. My main sources are bca blackbushe and on the odd occasion walsall, I also have a few from manhiem nhampton/bham aswell. My passion for cars started from a young age thanks to my father who worked in Ford factory back in the 80's, he was always buying a car on the side and repairing it/selling it so as a child I always remember being in the garage and messing about with the spanners. I guess for most of us it runs in our blood and thats what makes us passionate about the trade.

Anyways I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on the forum, great topics and at times you all have bought a smile to my face, especially on those quiet days, I find a sense of humour makes it all better (life is to short). If I can help anyone or chip in on topics to help at least you know abit about me now ;)

Cheers, Amer.

Hi and welcome amer 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 3:30 PM, AW Motorgroup said:

Hello everyone,

Cheers, Amer.

Welcome Amer.

• Like 1