Sign in to follow this  
Dealer

Forum problems!

8 minutes ago, TangoVictor32 said:

I thought it was for 2 days?

Maybe it is 2 days...... I thought it just may have been me having the errors when loading the page. 

Thank's  CDM people for fixing this....

Man it all off a sudden got a bit too lonely.. I know I tend to sit in the corner just listening but when I found I was all alone I got a little bit twitchy..!!

I've certainly not said it, others may have, but I'd like take this opportunity to thank the CDM Massive for providing these forums....

Ta

5 hours ago, Tim H said:

Man it all off a sudden got a bit too lonely.. I know I tend to sit in the corner just listening but when I found I was all alone I got a little bit twitchy..!!

I've certainly not said it, others may have, but I'd like take this opportunity to thank the CDM Massive for providing these forums....

Ta

Like. 

Its been down for two days. 

19 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Bet you all didn't know what to do with yourselves for two days :lol:

I certainly didn’t know what to do on the loo :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tim H said:

Ta

Same. It's good to have people in somewhat the same boat as you to connect with.

I was very upset while I can't load the page! I was so worried what if it really close down permanently? Then I thought maybe we should have a backup forum in case this forum close down some day. Is there any backup plan? Thanks

Edited by Lucas

21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I was very upset while I can't load the page! I was so worried what if it really close down permanently? Then I thought maybe we should have a backup forum in case this forum close down some day. Is there any backup plan? Thanks

You've got my number and I have the number for most of the regulars on here.  That's my back up plan.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Lucas said:

6 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

You've got my number and I have the number for most of the regulars on here.  That's my back up plan.

I can tell you....what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people......I will look for you, I will find you...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

I can tell you....what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people......I will look for you, I will find you...

Brilliant film (the first one anyway, then I got bored of his skills).

36 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Whatsapp group....

Too many pings in a day though lol

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I certainly didn’t know what to do on the loo :D

Spot on !

Nice!! So I will save you guys contact detail as my backup plan too.

11 hours ago, Tim H said:

Ta

You could talk to the Mrs!