I have Sundays off.

23 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Love a wet Saturday.

5 sold and another strong possibility.

I didn’t get my lunch till 3:30pm!

I have Sundays off.

Result 

2 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

How did everyone’s weekend go with the rain? Our busiest ever Saturday with terential rain, sun came out today and didn’t see a soul

Nothing all weekend, may as well have closed. How many did you sell Grant? 

2 cars over the weekend here. Very quiet, awful weather and summer holidays probably not helping. Fortunately both cars had a nice lump in them.

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

Fortunately both cars had a nice lump in them.

v8 hemi?

• Like 1

Not a single car sold over the weekend with just 2 enquiries!

Pissed down pretty much all day Saturday but yesterday was nice weather but still nothing.....hey ho that's the way it goes!

On 21 so far this month but most of that was done in the first 2 weeks, we will never work the job out.

No viewings all weekend i was away on my holidays and enjoyed every minute of it. Although i do admit i cant rest and still spent a lot of time replying to enquirers.

On 28/07/2019 at 11:48 PM, Dealer said:

Nothing all weekend, may as well have closed. How many did you sell Grant? 

We did 4 on the Saturday and 3 hand overs, pretty busy....

Been a very good finance month round here for some reason , weird month on that front even the ones who i thought were buying on debit card wanted to spread the cost .  . Even sold two cars at 3k with 100% finance all prime as well :D

75 % of the sales on finance has made this month a record with today were on 37 as of todays 2 so happy days , cant wait for the 1st week in August when the commission hits the bank :D

Cant buy the stock though , but thats another story 

Edited by David Horgan

42 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Better to struggle to but than struggle to sell - well done mate

1 sold Monday, and deposit taken tonight on another.

Out of a total of 5 up for sale. Could have sold the Fiesta too and broken even on it, but I let the customer's attitude get to me instead of thinking with my pocket.

All I can do is say a prayer of thanks, and tread carefully and smart in August.

12 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Been a very good finance month round here for some reason , weird month on that front even the ones who i thought were buying on debit card wanted to spread the cost .  . Even sold two cars at 3k with 100% finance all prime as well :D

75 % of the sales on finance has made this month a record with today were on 37 as of todays 2 so happy days , cant wait for the 1st week in August when the commission hits the bank :D

Well done David !

14 hours ago, David Horgan said:

And the same old story.

With that in mind I had my Aston Barclay account switched back on this week which had been dormant since January. Glad I did because I picked up two lovely bits that are a bit of me, one I knicked and for the icing on the cake, both vat qualifying  for my quarter which finished yesterday which will help soften the blow of a good three months for the vat man.

P.S What a lovely user friendly website Aston Barclay now have. A pleasure to navigate, Manheim take note.

15 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Excellent David ! Great to read success stories out there! 

1 hour ago, sparky said:

And the same old story.

With that in mind I had my Aston Barclay account switched back on this week

Exact same thing here hard times.

We finished on 39 retail the month had the potential to do more but just quietened off around the mid point.

@David Horgan Excellent stuff mate love a big Finance month. 75% finance pen is mint.

Worst month on record ever but did have 1 with a big margin so not really complaining:D 

Ended with 20. Until one cancelled this morning from yesterday. Arse. 

He said ‘you can keep the deposit’ at least, so that’s something. (Can’t remember the last time someone cancelled.)

V depressing start to the day. Then just sold a different car, so swings & roundabouts. 

Edited by NOACROSS

20 hours ago, David Horgan said:

With prime finance penetration like that you should negotiate for a volume bonus on top.

58 minutes ago, trade vet said:

With prime finance penetration like that you should negotiate for a volume bonus on top.

Be nice but i cant get it every month , that's the trouble . I am on a good rate with them though . 

Although I have got one today 1st of the month , Prime and collects Sat so I hope it continues 

28 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Be nice but i cant get it every month , that's the trouble . I am on a good rate with them though . 

Although I have got one today 1st of the month , Prime and collects Sat so I hope it continues 

1 prime, 1 Zuto and 1 cash with px. So far....