Sign in to follow this  
NoMargin

Anyone interested in buying a CLK?

Haha. I  was driving through Denbigh last week and came across this. Thing is, it didn't look out of place:o

Who want's to bet that will sell for well over it's mint well historied brother ;) 

Edited by Dave2302

On 13/06/2019 at 5:32 PM, sparky said:

Haha. I  was driving through Denbigh last week and came across this. Thing is, it didn't look out of place:o

:)

Finishes @ 7pm tomorrow, (well 18:55) if anyone fancies a bid :D

On 19/06/2019 at 2:15 PM, Dave2302 said:

Finishes @ 7pm tomorrow, (well 18:55) if anyone fancies a bid :D

I'm sure if I visit sunny Scotland, it will be sitting outside your workshop :)) 

I was able to pick up a 2003 MBZ 320 CLK with 10,000 miles on it. Always garaged with A/C in So. California and was meticulously maintained of $10,000. I had to replace a few gaskets and had all the oil and filters changed. No issues at all . My friend got a 2002 MBZ 320 with 60K miles on it for $3,500. Runs great and has no issues. So it depends on the car. Dealerships cost a ton of money to repair or maintain them, so if you buy it, find a good MBZ independent repair shop and save at lest 50% on repairs and maintenance. Maruti Suzuki XL6

On 25 July 2019 at 8:24 AM, DavidVanalstyne said:

I was able to pick up a 2003 MBZ 320 CLK with 10,000 miles on it. Always garaged with A/C in So. California and was meticulously maintained of $10,000. I had to replace a few gaskets and had all the oil and filters changed. No issues at all . My friend got a 2002 MBZ 320 with 60K miles on it for $3,500. Runs great and has no issues. So it depends on the car. Dealerships cost a ton of money to repair or maintain them, so if you buy it, find a good MBZ independent repair shop and save at lest 50% on repairs and maintenance. Maruti Suzuki XL6

Why don't you buy it David?