twerp

Business / Stocking Loans Question

1 hour ago, sparky said:

There was a lovely quote on here from someone many years ago. "When it's sunny my lender wants to lend me an umbrella, when it's raining he wants to take it away".

It was. When it is sunny my lender will lend me an umbrella. When it is raining he wants it back AND my raincoat.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:45 PM, David Horgan said:

Don't borrow money for start up new business as its the path to losing the lot . 

Start with one or two cars that you can afford to buy , make a profit and return the investment , takes longer but its more secure , teaches you the job , makes you think PROFIT . this way you become a money EARNER unlike some /most who borrow who become  money TURNERS to repay the banks , cards , stocking loans , etc , soon find yourself working for the lender and not YOU . 

Bang on.....

On 6/9/2019 at 8:04 PM, twerp said:

Not interested in one myself, but I am fascinated by these new starters who started out with 8x bangers 3 years ago and now have 100x cars and £700k - £1m in loans

Who loans them such sums and what are the conditions, rates and deposits ?

Ta

I don't think that this is a good idea to take a loan, since it cause a lot of trouble. About the amount of money, they probably take the money from different office loans and I know this because my friend did the same trick when he wanted to build an american dream but. However many dreams nowadays unfortunately fall because when he didn't had the money to pay, some guys from "private debt collection agency" has come to him and have a little chat about solving the problem with the money (he sad they were pretty nice). I think they are doing good their job when someone is in need, but the better choice is to return money on time.

Edited by FlorenceDude

2 hours ago, FlorenceDude said:

I don't think that this is a good idea to take a loan, since it cause a lot of trouble.

nothing like an early morning sweeping statement.

They can predict the next best thing? Count me in!

1 hour ago, MattR said:

They can predict the next best thing? Count me in!

I'm joining Matt :ph34r:, Next big thing is how to lose your hard earned in two clicks :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, MattR said:

Just Fuck off. Fuck Off. Cunt, Wanker, Arsehole.

And close the door behind you.

4 hours ago, justina3 said:

And close the door behind you.

and dont slam it

my green ecological smd lights dont like loud bangs:lol: