Sign in to follow this  
TrevorNoah

Need help with my Lincoln Mark VII fuel pump problems!

So a while back I was left stranded when my fuel pump shut off and wouldn’t turn on. Got it towed and bought a new relay, it started and ran for about 5 min before stalling and fuel pump wouldn’t turn on again. Got a mechanic friend to come help. Fuel pump turned on when we manually grounded it so we tested grounds and power and everything was good so he suggested I buy a new ecu. Installed the new ecu and it ran good for about 3 weeks until I replaced my water pump. After I put in the water pump, it was running good but when I shut my hood, the car stalled and now the fuel pump isn’t turning on again. (Inertia switch is on). Any help would be greatly appreciated!uc browser shareit appvn

Edited by TrevorNoah

Howdy! God dang Lincoln’s always foolin’ around huh?

Have your mech pop the hood and check the confederate union bolt for constitutional weepage. 

Hail Trump partner.

• Like 2

The only Lincoln I know has a cathedral in it.

• Like 1

When fuel pumps brushes is bad, usually pump not work after parking( turn off ignition). Small knocking on the fuel tanks bottom sometimes helping( short time).
Turning ignition switch on (don't start), fuel pump should be running 2-3 second. If that not happen, propably broblem is the pump and next inertia switch, ecm(ecu) or relay.  shareit vidmate apk  
I changed pump to my first MK, but the problem was water in fuel too much(corrosive/rust)

Edited by solarcatone

4 hours ago, solarcatone said:

When fuel pumps brushes is bad, usually pump not work after parking( turn off ignition). Small knocking on the fuel tanks bottom sometimes helping( short time).
Turning ignition switch on (don't start), fuel pump should be running 2-3 second. If that not happen, propably broblem is the pump and next inertia switch, ecm(ecu) or relay.  shareit vidmate apk  
I changed pump to my first MK, but the problem was water in fuel too much(corrosive/rust)

Think he may have fixed it by now , it was JUNE 2019 :lol:

Or scrapped it :D

Edited by David Horgan
  • Haha 1

Are these the same cnuts who email gormless questions at 3am on Facebook?

15 minutes ago, BHM said:

Are these the same cnuts who email gormless questions at 3am on Facebook?

That will be the same numptys  :rolleyes:

seen this , is for sale ?       YES 

D ya px ,        YES , nothing back EVER 

Gtta Luger would you consider it as a deposit ,   LUGER ?       lol you mean a German wartime Pistol , Yea , NO my friend were not arms dealers . 

Rolex ?    never did find out what he/she meant . 

I have a list of 3 am twat questions :D

Edited by David Horgan