Just got this email - in case anyone is affected ! 

Like it .. even if its nil value IF you don't submit - penalty on the way !! 

(attached ) 

FCA.JPG

I got one too, tried logging in to submit it as it's due today, can't find it so a call to the helpline for me.

Here's what the original notice from the FCA said to us a couple of months back:

Dear Sir/Madam,

FCA rules[1] require all firms that carry on credit broking where a fee or charge is or may become payable by a customer in connection with the credit broking activities to notify the FCA quarterly of their web domain names.

Currently, this should be done by email, fax, postal return or by hand, setting out the required information, within 30 business days of the end of the relevant quarter. Therefore, your first notification is due on or before 15 May 2015.

We are also allowing online submission using the attached ‘survey tool’ to help facilitate compliance.

If customers do not pay you a fee or charge then you do not need to take any further action.

Except you do. So that was nonsense.

Good start.

Just a point guys the email I've posted is NOT from FCA - But a 'compliance partner' Just be aware as they will want to charge for their services !! ..  !!