Walsall

New Platforms for stock?

Is full Auction worth Joining? As fellow traders have given mix reviews most been Avoid?  Many thanks Adam

I used to use Full Auction a lot, but in the last few years its barely been worth looking at. It was Robins and Day's main platform for trade disposal, but think they signed a contract to send all their cars to Aston Barclay.  However, I have noticed a few R+D car appearing on there again, but nothing much to get excited about.

Thank You for the Update, I will just more likely stay clear, Dealer Auction had any dealings with them? As joining them was a Nightmare and still Not Approves, we are Vat registered, website the lot. It's just our main office is run from home and that was a no. Thanks Adam

Dealer Auction has a lot of stock, although all tends to make strong money. Its a learning curve on there as you learn which dealers actually appraise the vehicles and which do it from the comfort of the office! Some are good, some are terrible. Registering didn't seem that difficult when I did it, cant see why having your home as office would matter, especially if you are VAT registered.  The general consensus with all the online platforms is that a number of the general public have got through and push prices that bit higher.  I stick with the Dealer Auction simply due to the nearest decent auction house being 3 hours away. I've wasted too many days with unsuccessful trips to auctions, so at least when I am away now, Im definitely bringing a car back with me (unless I've picked a dodgy vendor!)