Sign in to follow this  
andymc1973

Motorhub finally nailed

Don't know too much about them apart from what the article said, Glad that they got prosecuted if they were up to no good. 

How this firm are still in business is beyond me. You only need to google them to find scores of threads across dozens of car forums about how shady they are! 

They've had some cars for sale for years and years. 

I certainly dont think they'll be closing their doors for a measly 53k.... Money certainly doesn't seem to be in short supply! 

Ticked just about every box on the "why you don't buy a car from Bradford" list.

Bet they're having a real good laugh...53K, grab the Persil springs to mind.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Ticked just about every box on the "why you don't buy a car from Bradford" list.

Bet they're having a real good laugh...53K, grab the Persil springs to mind.

53k.... Bet all the other rogues are shitting themselves.... not

2 minutes ago, JimmyGlen said:

53k.... Bet all the other rogues are shitting themselves.... not

Sounds like a days takings from the washing machine to me...or one fifth of a glued back together ex hire Aventador.

Oh well some people just don't give a f##k. They been around for years and nothing will change apart from maybe a new name and directors

Check the companies house for motor hub limited, nothing goes through the books 

Sure it was Keighley car trade centre b4. Dodgy guys just washing money through and trading cars as a front 

26 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

Check the companies house for motor hub limited, nothing goes through the books 

Not so sure Andy,the company Motorsure is worth £1.7m down from £2.5 a few years back.They got off lightly it seems.

i spoiled my local voting sheet tonight

never done that before

the laws in this country are becoming shit

im sick of reading local courts not sending basic stuff to jail

we really need to follow america here and incarcerate non compliant people who ride our reasonable open free country

8 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

no, its = https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06145321

10 hours ago, Tony911 said:

Sure it was Keighley car trade centre b4. Dodgy guys just washing money through and trading cars as a front 

correct, directors details shows his address where bradford council have investigated 3 planning complaints, 1 unauthorised conservatory, 2 unauthorised trading 3 unauthorised car repairs and car sales, two fingers to everything ? :rolleyes:

Edited by have a word with the wife

Can't help but have some admiration for the brazen ability to have been ripping people off for what must be getting up for 15/20 years now back in the import days. Lawsuit, after lawsuit no fucks given.

its amazing how some customers are willing to be treated like dirt to get a cheap car, serves them right the greedy twats.

3 hours ago, Stalker said:

Somebody believes in them with all of that DEBT!

I hadn’t noticed the £4m !

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Can't help but have some admiration for the brazen ability to have been ripping people off for what must be getting up for 15/20 years now back in the import days. Lawsuit, after lawsuit no fucks given.

The Bradford area might be a DMZ for local government trading standards officers,if anyone plays the race card etc I imagine careers could be in ruins.

8 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

From reading the article i noticed at the bottom that the Pro's Halfords got a £40k fine in April too...

http://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/halfords-autocentre-ordered-pay-nearly-40000-poor-car-service/168378

I seen that, to be fair they are an easy target the cynical me thinks trading standards targets these easy pickers as it shows them doing something to justify some box ticking exercise or budget requirement.

30 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I seen that, to be fair they are an easy target the cynical me thinks trading standards targets these easy pickers as it shows them doing something to justify some box ticking exercise or budget requirement.

Why would they be easy pickers?

They are a national company and should have better quality control than a one man band or small company.

You should read the article... They failed to do checks and works listed they have carried out.

8 minutes ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Why would they be easy pickers?

They are a national company and should have better quality control than a one man band or small company.

You should read the article... They failed to do checks and works listed they have carried 

Yikes bloody phones, i did read the article my point was everyone and there dog knows halfords techs are lets say on the dubious side its like saying you expect a fair and honesnt mot if you went to kwik fit. 

I never said it was how things should be done however it is fact that they are easy pickings, why not go after the one man band buying rubbish from the auctions knowing its faulty cleaning it up hiding said faults pay as you go mobile and selling it on to someone normally not able to afford the losses they do not pay any revenue insurances the list goes on they add nothing to society but headaches and misery... no far to much like hard work.

early morning rant over i need more coffee. 

28 minutes ago, justina3 said:

I never said it was how things should be done however it is fact that they are easy pickings, why not go after the one man band buying rubbish from the auctions knowing its faulty cleaning it up hiding said faults pay as you go mobile and selling it on to someone normally not able to afford the losses they do not pay any revenue insurances the list goes on they add nothing to society but headaches and misery... no far to much like hard work.

Far to much like no chance of them paying up a fine and generating any money.  Probably similar ethos to proceeds of crime.