Sign in to follow this  
chan

AA CARS

Hi

Has any one here tries AA Cars ?? how is the response on it ..feed up with AT now as the price go up and up even when we all are struggling with brit-exit bad time . so planning to reduce the stock on AT and use others on the side ..

Like watching paint dry with NO hardener in it , Rubbish , my daughter tried the AA seriously its rubbish , she finished with them and their own admission it didn't work 

My advice , don't waste your money 

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Like watching paint dry with NO hardener in it , Rubbish , my daughter tried the AA seriously its rubbish , she finished with them and their own admission it didn't work 

My advice , don't waste your money 

^^^Same advice from us as David above. ^^^They are a nice bunch of people there but  don't waste your money and dont be sucked in by the 'AA dealer promise'. It just doesn't work! Tried them twice now and we cancelled 2nd time round in Jan after almost 3 years. The only reason we kept with them was that they hosted our website for free instead of autotrader, which subsidised the overall package cost. Also they insisted on a 3 month cancellation period at the end, which was never previously mentioned and which ensured we will never use them again unless its for free.

Ive been with them for a few years now, the response from their website is poor, maybe one a month or so, usually they are good customers aswell but some always want to get an aa inspection done, and has anyone ever actually sold a 10 year old car after an aa inspection?

I like them for the AA Branding, as we are a small company it reassures customers so I think that makes it worth the money as it isn't that expensive.

If it’s branding your after you could look at the motors package as they also include an rac link up.