Sign in to follow this  
Grantlfc81

I’m after a cheap 3 seater van

Hi gents, if any of you have access to any, I’m after a cheap 3 seater van like a fiat doblo or Peugeot bipper that sort of thing.  

Let me know as they seem hard to find.

only need it for 6-12 months, ideally white and needs to be presentable - thank you

grant 

I think both them types of van are only 2 seaters. Unless you get a crew van but then have no load space.

You would probably be looking at an expert as the smallest 3 seat van.

Nice Doblo at Ingleston Tues,if you have a BCA account,I know a good pro indi buyer who will be there who would check it out.10 plate,it should be 2 grandish

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Nice Doblo at Ingleston Tues,if you have a BCA account,I know a good pro indi buyer who will be there who would check it out.10 plate,it should be 2 grandish

Are these 2 or 3 seats ?

i know the belingo does 3 seats. small 3 seaters that are well priced are very hard to find.

Berlingo Enterprise is the favourite small van with three seats (SLD, A/C & dash top nav) although you need to be friends if it’s a big lad in the middle seat.

Also quite easy to sell on if sensible miles.  Same with Partner Proffesional but they don’t seem to sell as well used.  

Edited by Contracts

4 hours ago, tradex said:

what's your idea of cheap?

£75

4 hours ago, Contracts said:

Berlingo Enterprise is the favourite small van with three seats (SLD, A/C & dash top nav) although you need to be friends if it’s a big lad in the middle seat.

Also quite easy to sell on if sensible miles.  Same with Partner Proffesional but they don’t seem to sell as well used.  

It’s for my kids mainly 6 and 9 years old. I’m a gas and heating engineer on the side, so need something to do both

5 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

£75

It’s for my kids mainly 6 and 9 years old. I’m a gas and heating engineer on the side, so need something to do both

I thought you were doing this full time now (since moving to the site).  Last I heard you were flying, has something changed?

Oh and I’d sooner go for a crew type bus than 3 in a row. Vito perhaps?

On 21/04/2019 at 10:46 PM, Grantlfc81 said:

Hi gents, if any of you have access to any, I’m after a cheap 3 seater van like a fiat doblo or Peugeot bipper that sort of thing.  

Let me know as they seem hard to find.

only need it for 6-12 months, ideally white and needs to be presentable - thank you

grant 

Get an ex-police one from somewhere like WOMA. The little vans are a steal?

On 22/04/2019 at 10:24 PM, Mark101 said:

I thought you were doing this full time now (since moving to the site).  Last I heard you were flying, has something changed?

Oh and I’d sooner go for a crew type bus than 3 in a row. Vito perhaps?

Hi mate, no all is good, I work mornings 6-2 doing the gas and village cars 2-6 in the afternoons, quite tiring but it’s working well, my business partner does the mornings

7 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

Hi mate, no all is good, I work mornings 6-2 doing the gas and village cars 2-6 in the afternoons, quite tiring but it’s working well, my business partner does the mornings

Killing yourself there bud...

I wish i could do gas work. I so want to but the whole stupid log book thing is impossible to do as no one wants to take you on as it slows you down 

Just do servicing and landlord certs £50 each, and basic cooker installations - rake in £300+ day for some bog standard work.

Not many good diagnostic guys about as everyone is keen on replacing boilers. If you could do repairs you'd be very busy through word of mouth alone!

I can fix any pretty much as long as the cost of parts doesn’t outway the cost of a new boiler.  I’m good from electrical fault finding to combustion and circulation issues :)

its all well and good saying you’ll be busy but unfortunately it doesn’t always work that way.