Sign in to follow this  
MarkTVS

Gumtree / eBay Motors

Just curious of what everyone is paying? We are currently scumtree only for 20 cars per month at £300 odd but we are getting emails as we are closer to the 30 cars in stock.

i remember recently hearing other people saying they were paying less for the combined eBay and gumtree so just curious to see where the benchmark is so I can push them a bit?

thanks

Mark

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

£227 combined up to 20 cars

But eBay don’t do a 20 car package, do they?

3 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

£227 combined up to 20 cars

They told me it was a promotion,so last week we signed up to the same deal.( thanks to Nick )

I must be wrong again :(. Mine’s something like £192+VAT for 25 cars eBay only.

We phoned last week to try and get the £227 deal. No chance the rep said. £460 something! 

Tried contacting Benjamin salter as trade vet mentioned him but he’s never gotten back to us :mellow:

We just renewed with ebay/gumtree combined

£227 is an offer for customers currently using Ebay only (some sort of legacy deal) to get them to switch to Ebay/Gumtree combined. As we started with a combined package the lowest price they could offer us was roughly £430 per month + VAT for both, 20 car package (in reality it's up to 25).

I hate it when an advertiser has this complicated pricing structure that infuriates everyone, even me on the cheaper option. They assume one dealer will never find out what another pays. 

37 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

I hate it when an advertiser has this complicated pricing structure that infuriates everyone, even me on the cheaper option. They assume one dealer will never find out what another pays. 

its not called rip off britain for any other reason

Spoke with ebay today to try and get a package on just ebay motors pro today but said i have to have gumtree as well will not split them been quoted £240 plus vat for 10+3 if i sign for 6 months and they would not budge any lower on the phone.