Del Boy

Codeweavers

Im thinking of using Codeweavers on my website. Ive heard from my website developer they charge around £50 per month but sometimes the finance company like Close pick up the tab?

Are you guys using Codeweavers if so how much are you paying? is it worth it? Should i consider iVendi?

Thanks!

If you use Motonovo, they cover the cost of iVendi.

We have ours through Ivendi that Motonovo pay for. Works great and Ivendi are fine to deal with.

on advice from another trader - don’t sign directly with Ivendi, silly get out clauses/12 months notice etc

but if it’s through MN it’s all good in my experience 

Hi Del Boy We charge £50 per month and can auto submit your finance proposals direct to Close if they are your preferred lender. Close are unable to finance the calculator. We are able to integrate into any website and the contract period is 30 days.

Best Alan Codeweavers

I use codeweavers and mine is meant to be £70 a month as mine is set to the choice of 2 lenders, blue or close, It is only £50 for one lender and Blue had offered to cover the cost of that but I didn't want to be restricted. It does save a lot of time and is worth the money, we have had a lot of teething issues to the extent I refuse to deal with our area manager as he is a useless twat however the rest of the team in the office are great and we now have most of our issues sorted.

Do really work for CFG or are you actually one of their rivals who have come on here to spam everybody in an attempt to damage CFGs business by annoying multiple dealers.

If so may I congratulate you on a successful operation Sir!

On 3/12/2019 at 2:25 PM, MarkTVS said:

I use codeweavers and mine is meant to be £70 a month as mine is set to the choice of 2 lenders, blue or close, It is only £50 for one lender and Blue had offered to cover the cost of that but I didn't want to be restricted. It does save a lot of time and is worth the money, we have had a lot of teething issues to the extent I refuse to deal with our area manager as he is a useless twat however the rest of the team in the office are great and we now have most of our issues sorted.

Hi Mark,

I'm keen, I have 13-16 cars at any one time, 2k-24k, is it worth me approaching MotoNovo to fund, or shall I go direct to Alan/Codeweavers to sort?

I'm on with Close as well.

Cheers,

Motonovo do it for free as well - good company and the local rep- Jemma is excellent.  Only thing against MN for me is their clawbacks (although it's only happened to me a couple of times over the years)  I'll text you her number if you want.

4 hours ago, justlooking said:

Hi Mark,

I'm keen, I have 13-16 cars at any one time, 2k-24k, is it worth me approaching MotoNovo to fund, or shall I go direct to Alan/Codeweavers to sort?

I'm on with Close as well.

Cheers,

I would just pay it yourself that way your not bound or buses towards a particular finance company, for all the cost is a month.