Scooby who

Used Cars Lancs Ltd

i bought £5 of stuff off ebay and the seller notified me that the parcel had come back damaged and did i want a refund or should he repost,trusting me said repost,guess what it never came and since then ebay cancelled his account,im 5 nicker down and very dissypointed:wacko:

so we all get dun

just different amounts i guess

he had something like 500,000 feedback too

On 18/04/2019 at 9:48 AM, Lazz said:

While I can feel sympathetic to people getting ripped of like this, it is normally the green eyed monster that makes these scams work (greed/something for nothing)

if something looks to good to be true it normally is.

i doubt you will see your money again but I hope I am wrong on this for your sake.

Had a phone call today from the bank, looks like the scammers are getting sloppy as the funds a transfered are still in the account and my bank are retrieving the money as we speak. I just hope that the other woman this happened to had the same luck!

On 16/04/2019 at 5:10 PM, andymc1973 said:

the Darwinism Society, for any scam to work there needs to be an element of greed 

I'm not greedy but yes I understand your statement. It's just unfortunate situation to be in, I can go out and earn that money back but a retired woman I have spoken to lost nearly 10 grand so I'm just trying to get some sort of outcome to give her a glimpse of hope.

15 minutes ago, SL2390 said:

Had a phone call today from the bank, looks like the scammers are getting sloppy as the funds a transfered are still in the account and my bank are retrieving the money as we speak. I just hope that the other woman this happened to had the same luck!

I'm not greedy but yes I understand your statement. It's just unfortunate situation to be in, I can go out and earn that money back but a retired woman I have spoken to lost nearly 10 grand so I'm just trying to get some sort of outcome to give her a glimpse of hope.

good luck 

Just did a live chat with them, under the name mr conn mann

they answered I said just a bit of advice, if you are gonna fraud people maybe make your prices a bit more realistic you are just being too silly.

was cut off immediately lol

1 hour ago, Dan W said:

Just did a live chat with them, under the name mr conn mann

they answered I said just a bit of advice, if you are gonna fraud people maybe make your prices a bit more realistic you are just being too silly.

was cut off immediately lol

Proper fraudsters

• Like 1

They're the same people!!

On 02/05/2019 at 6:29 PM, Arfur Dealy said:

Proper fraudsters

They're the same people!! Although they've upped their game by using better stock photos 

12 hours ago, SL2390 said:

They're the same people!!

They're the same people!! Although they've upped their game by using better stock photos 

What we want to know is,have you repaid your grand parents yet for letting them down.?

On 04/05/2019 at 1:20 PM, trade vet said:

What we want to know is,have you repaid your grand parents yet for letting them down.?

Excuse me?! It was my money not theirs and my grandfather was also fooled by the scam, so how have I let them down?

19 hours ago, SL2390 said:

Excuse me?! It was my money not theirs and my grandfather was also fooled by the scam, so how have I let them down?

I am pleased you appear to have been refunded.On 3rd March you did refer to a retired woman and £10000 and how they felt.As someone who claims to be studying criminology,criminal justice and psychology you appear to be offering conflicting evidence.

Good Luck in the future and never again pay for a car unseen unless it is from M&S.

Company registration number is a company called Auto Vehicle Solutions Ltd, do you think they are using a genuine company's details on their website? 

Oh and I've emailed them saying I'm after 5 cars and will they do me a discount!!