Sign in to follow this  
James01

Autotrader awards

Did anyone else get an email about being short listed for the auotrader retailer awards? I wasn’t sure if it was a generic email or not. 

I did. It reads like I am the best of the best. Probably sent to 5-10% of dealers depending on their reviews stats and how friendly they are with their account manager :-)

Now they will mystery shop us, usually they will send an email and see what we do next...

Good thing with AT reviews is it’s scored on performance and how well you play the autotrader game. 

Cant influence it.  Went to their awards do last year as we were in the top 100 performing delaers in the UK according to autotraders stats. Nothing to do with profit, solvency ,HMRC or anything else TV ;) but it was a good event and it’s  nice to know you are extracting the max from your package. 

I’ve said it a few times and I say it to AT I don’t like the bill but I think the company has some excellent people working for them who can offer great help and support if you let them. 

3 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Good thing with AT reviews is it’s scored on performance and how well you play the autotrader game. 

Cant influence it.  Went to their awards do last year as we were in the top 100 performing delaers in the UK according to autotraders stats. Nothing to do with profit, solvency ,HMRC or anything else TV ;) but it was a good event and it’s  nice to know you are extracting the max from your package. 

I’ve said it a few times and I say it to AT I don’t like the bill but I think the company has some excellent people working for them who can offer great help and support if you let them. 

That’s me told then !