Sign in to follow this  
Mikey360

Autotrader Customer Services

Morning all,

Is anyone else getting really crap customer services from Autotrader recently? I've had to call them everyday this week with technical problems and people not getting back to me via email or phone. It's just basic stuff like changing a phone number (had to call twice to get it changed over 2 days), address changes taking over a week, the "new business manager" not replying to emails etc. I've never spoken to my account manager, even after requesting he calls me when he wasn't busy on another call (this was back in early Jan)

Called up today to make a complaint after the new trade portal has hidden things like retail checker and naturally my account manager wasn't available, spoke to a lovely lady called Vikki, she helped me find everything on the new portal, but she cant do much in the way of sorting complaints because shes not my account manager.

Is it just my bad luck or are they always like this?

Bad luck mate. 

I speak with several different people at AT including my account manager (who answers emails at evenings and weekends) and they are all spot on. PM me and i’ll See if we can subtly drop some names in the right places and get things improved for you. 

We've been moved over to this new Autotrader portal 

Does anyone else think its absolutely awful and they've spent a load of money fixing something that wasn't broken?

24 minutes ago, FHP11 said:

Does anyone else think its absolutely awful and they've spent a load of money fixing something that wasn't broken?

Vikki asked me for some feedback on it as they're looking for things they can change if they're not working well!

1 hour ago, FHP11 said:

agreed, I really am not liking this  at the moment, its all in the wrong places for what i am used to

Mines is the same as usual.... I dread change....

Its like fecking supermarkets, why oh why do they move stuff..... Just to piss us off. Bunch of tossers all of em...

44 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Mines is the same as usual.... I dread change....

Its like fecking supermarkets, why oh why do they move stuff..... Just to piss us off. Bunch of tossers all of em...

Because it encourages you to search for your usual stuff and you might (probably will) stumble over something else for an impulse purchase (not the deodorant).

My AT Portal changed this morning - wow, that is shit.

Can anyone tell me how you now swap adverts between cars.  I stock about 14 cars and have 5+2 package, regularly swapping stock around so they all get some exposure?

Can't find out how to do it on this new shitstym.

11 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Can anyone tell me how you now swap adverts between cars.  I stock about 14 cars and have 5+2 package, regularly swapping stock around so they all get some exposure?

Can't find out how to do it on this new shitstym.

Mark, you need to click on "Quick Edit" which is on the main stock page at the top left. This then gives you the screen where you can quickly tick or untick as appropriate.

6 hours ago, L-P said:

Mark, you need to click on "Quick Edit" which is on the main stock page at the top left. This then gives you the screen where you can quickly tick or untick as appropriate.

No, I tried that and it just tells you that they are all on AT and Profile Page - if you then go back to the summary, it says Yes on some and Capped on others.  Used to be able to just uncheck one car and then check another on the same page.

16 hours ago, Mark101 said:

No, I tried that and it just tells you that they are all on AT and Profile Page - if you then go back to the summary, it says Yes on some and Capped on others.  Used to be able to just uncheck one car and then check another on the same page.

That's strange. It works as it always did for me ?