Sign in to follow this  
James Bush

Help if you can......

Yesterday a family friends transit was stolen from their driveway in Grantham, Lincolnshire area. WN63 ODJ.

Due to the stress of this the owner today died of a heart attack. Please keep your eyes and ears open, it’s probably long gone now but these people need to know what damage they cause in what’s often described as a victimless crime as they’re insured so on the off chance anybody is offered anything. 

RIP

1 minute ago, James Bush said:

Yesterday a family friends transit was stolen from their driveway in Grantham, Lincolnshire area. WN63 ODJ.

Due to the stress of this the owner today died of a heart attack. Please keep your eyes and ears open, it’s probably long gone now but these people need to know what damage they cause in what’s often described as a victimless crime as they’re insured so on the off chance anybody is offered anything. 

RIP

hi james i hate all crime it always affects somewhere

the van will never be seen again it will be ringed broken or exported,i know you know this though,my condolences to your friends

22 minutes ago, James Bush said:

RIP

That is so sad. 

It's disgusting.

Unfortunately the UK is a crime hotspot. Lots of goons think they can steal or stab someone

This is appalling, it's getting worse and worse every year. The scum really don't care how it affects anyone else, rotten selfish bastards.

My condolences to you and his family.

Sad!

Nothing more important than staying alive! We come to the world with nothing by a naked body only. So, if we still have our naked body, we have the whole wide world already. Please staying alive no matter what happen!

Edited by Lucas

Very sad to hear that. My condolences to his family.