Sign in to follow this  
ExCouncilJobsworth

Received speeding ticket after sale

46 minutes ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Whats MTFU method?

I fucked up.

I rang him and told him about ticket...in the morning.

Make the f er up :D

1 minute ago, Stalker said:

Make the f er up :D

Lol... What chances of that working and not coming back to me?

I got my proof that it wasnt me. So its upto them to find him...

2 minutes ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

You can pass a car between the trade and notify dvla in writing without adding a keeper to the v5

52 minutes ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Whats MTFU method?

In the days of Payment Protection,our finance company ( the biggest ) insisted on us sending our best guy on a day seminar somewhere, where a hired probably at great expense bullshit Finance Guru/consultant who would teach dealers how to sell payment protection/or basically lie to punters.We later heard that the Guru had apparently explained to all these sales guys that in the event of a punter being indifferent to the payments that you quote,you just revert to the MTFU method.This was apparently met with lots of nodding from all these tame sales guys.However there was one guy there who could not take all the crap.....as it could have been Stalker,maybe he might explain.

14 hours ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Make invoice and address with his name on it , 

Proof of sale and the address he gave you was wrong wasn't it :ph34r:

If it comes back you can prove you were somewhere else cant you .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Make invoice and address with his name on it , 

Proof of sale and the address he gave you was wrong wasn't it :ph34r:

If it comes back you can prove you were somewhere else cant you .

Exactly this !!

Just look up a "John Smith" or whatever name in the Phone Book and use that address, which just helps to add a bit of credibility, you just say " I have provided you the details that the guy gave me on the day" .................. :ph34r:

ONE CAVEAT:-  no matter how hard they might press you in the future FFS do not admit you did that, 'cos you will get done for 'Perverting the course of justice' and that is deep shit !! :ph34r:

• Like 1

I've also got tezt messages from buyer.

Shall i not send them at this stage?

Shall i just a letter, fill out the NIP and copy of invoice?

And keep the cctv, text mesages, MID printout for later on if anything comes back?

Keep everything, maybe tell them the phone number in case he might have actually registered the mobile number ;)

Don't make up a fake address. You'd rather tell the dvla you don't have his address, or tell the true he refused to give you the address. But don't give a fake address to dvla.

• Like 1

Do you not know of somebody that has moved away or isn't around anymore? (polite way of putting it)

Your don't need a "Criminal Lawyer"  What you need is a "Criminal ..... Lawyer"

10 minutes ago, Stalker said:

Do you not know of somebody that has moved away or isn't around anymore? (polite way of putting it)

Thing is he came from more than120 miles away so i need to give something from his city

55 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Don't make up a fake address. You'd rather tell the dvla you don't have his address, or tell the true he refused to give you the address. But don't give a fake address to dvla.

I was thinkng this. 

And give everything and the car he came in. Would've been in convoy...

44 minutes ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Spoken to a copper and he's advised to submit everything you got and to not make an address up!

Just make up an address. It would be no different if the customer had given a false address. No one can prove you made it up..

3 hours ago, Stalker said:

1 hour ago, MOTORS said:

Search for the car on line to see if the trader is advertising it?

Its not. 

When i spoke to him yesterday he said its parked on my friends drive. MOT due in March

Just now, boring dave said:

has seller been locked up yet:ph34r:

no milf in the nick you know:lol:

Im struggling on cctv side at the moment.

I dont think i need it but just want to cover myself a bit more. 

Now i have asked Sainsburys but they said i need to put in request to their head office. 

11 minutes ago, tradex said:

Forgive my ignorance but where does Sainsburys come into into the story? B)

Sold form a supermarket car park to boot! 

This should be n the Private section ... make up a name and address .... a copper told .... hire a hitman lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Im struggling on cctv side at the moment.

I dont think i need it but just want to cover myself a bit more. 

Now i have asked Sainsburys but they said i need to put in request to their head office. 

will they do that? they normally wont

they can charge up to £10 only according to ico but the govt site is like useless these days

3 hours ago, tradex said:

Forgive my ignorance but where does Sainsburys come into into the story? B)

When i said earlier i got cctv i was elsewhere i meant i nipped into Sainsburys local at the time of the offence...

29 minutes ago, tradex said:

You want Sainsburys to give you a copy of some cctv for a car you sold from their carpark? 

Yes after i finished with your milf of a wife :ph34r: didnt get enough time to go home so told them to meet me there...;)

She left her thongs in there...so she won't be wearing those red ones your favourite...

19 minutes ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

When i said earlier i got cctv i was elsewhere i meant i nipped into Sainsburys local at the time of the offence...

Yes after i finished with your milf of a wife :ph34r: didnt get enough time to go home so told them to meet me there...;)

She left her thongs in there...so she won't be wearing those red ones your favourite...

11 minutes ago, tradex said:

You have a PM

I dunno Tradex..... you try to help some people and this is what you get!

Hi ECJ

Possible scenario.

So this ends up in the magistrates court and you plead not guilty because you have a photo which you claim is you at the till in Sainsburys at a certain time.You think this proves you were elsewhere at the time of the offence.The prosecutor may not agree that the photo is you and ask for your till receipt ( which I assume you don’t have).The Clerk of the Court who runs the show subsequently advises the cardboard replicas who act as Magistrates to find you guilty.

I had a case 2 years ago which started as a speeding offence until I proved there was a lack of warning signs and then was summonsed for a clerical offence.So I went along with the paper work,pleaded not guilty.The prosecution said I had failed to answer their questionnaire correctly which was ,full name and address of the directors of the company.I had written my full name and address plus my wife’s first name and the same address.I had missed off my wife’s surname,so I was guilty. It was a kangaroo court......guess how much was I fined ? ( I did declare I was a car dealer ) that is a clue.