Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

bloke with a white beard

Had a bloke with a big white beard call in today, perusing the stock, walking round kicking the tyres, jolly enough fella, looking for new wheels, apparently his old transport only gets used once a year, but is quite high mileage, he wants good economy as apparently dasher [must be the nickname hes given it ? ] is quite greedy and the emmisions are high, and theres quite a few dents on it, and always overloaded, but he says its only been one owner, but parts are getting hard to come by, but it apparently still flys along, to be honest i think he was pissed, his nose was glowing a very bright red, reckons he will come back with the wife tomorrow to look at that seven seater, i think he is trouble, wanting too much, i mean, if it all  went cra, who would win ? me....................or ....................santa?:D 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's 7:30 am, just opened workshop, sat here with my first Coffee, and you almost got me on the hook there :rolleyes:

Nice one :D

Perhaps sell him a Red and White twin wheel Sprinter pick up truck with jingling bells affixed to the sides

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's 7:30 am, just opened workshop, sat here with my first Coffee, and you almost got me on the hook there :rolleyes:

Nice one :D

Perhaps sell him a Red and White twin wheel Sprinter pick up truck with jingling bells affixed to the sides

Sprinter with a towbar, warm white hazard lights if my Mrs has anything to do with it 

Sent my list off a while back.. already wrapped boxes under the tree.. Works Xmas party tomorrow..... Let the Mrs chose the location for the grits, I have booked a taxi back.. not many of us  ;)

LOL, got my Xmas pressie to myself early, went and picked it up almost 2 weeks ago, 2004 SLK to add to my Benz collection ;)

My works do is Sunday pm down the Dornie Hotel ............................

Oh wait............................

That's every Sunday :lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

LOL, got my Xmas pressie to myself early, went and picked it up almost 2 weeks ago, 2004 SLK to add to my Benz collection ;)

My works do is Sunday pm down the Dornie Hotel ............................

Oh wait............................

That's every Sunday :lol:

Grand Dave, have a good one.. there should be plenty down from the valleys who have put "a good nailing" on their Santa list etc... No diving in the water once you have had a few..   Sherbets that is...

2 minutes ago, Area 51 said:

No diving in the water once you have had a few..   Sherbets that is...

We have a hot tub in our conservatory, last New Year, snow on the ground, me, a good mate, and some family all pissed in tub, legged it down the shore and dived into Loch Duich !!

By Fuck it was Cold, but great running back up the hill and jumping back in the hot tub :D

My Mrs has her staff Christmas do tonight but no partners are invited (I suppose it would hinder the office snoggings).

Anyway, I said we are having a Christmas party tonight (my border collie and me) but unfortunately, we are not inviting partners either.  My meal is ordered already (in my head) - the dirtiest and biggest kebab I can find :D

2 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

My Mrs has her staff Christmas do tonight but no partners are invited (I suppose it would hinder the office snoggings).

Anyway, I said we are having a Christmas party tonight (my border collie and me) but unfortunately, we are not inviting partners either.  My meal is ordered already (in my head) - the dirtiest and biggest kebab I can find :D

is there any other kebab?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

me, a good mate, and some family all pissed in tub, legged it down the shore and dived into Loch Duich !!

By Fuck it was Cold, but great running back up the hill and jumping back in the hot tub

Thats disgusting!! I wouldn't be getting back in that tub after thats for sure

13 minutes ago, CJ Underhill said:

Thats disgusting!! I wouldn't be getting back in that tub after thats for sure

:)

LOL, if only I had an edit button :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure ya' all know what I meant ;)

• Like 1

On 19/12/2018 at 10:19 AM, andymc1973 said:

is there any other kebab?

Filthy kebab is the highest grade, weapons grade.. totally tasteless after a good night out.. until the next day that is! When the good lady can track your whereabouts from the smell..

On 19/12/2018 at 0:38 PM, Dave2302 said:

LOL, if only I had an edit button :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure ya' all know what I meant ;)

What was the drink? Cresta I think, its frothy man!

The Beer Fridge is right next to the Tub, the Gals are usually on the Wine ;)