Sign in to follow this  
Lucas

Where to hire delivery driver?

4 hours ago, Del Boy said:

Another peach of a thread! This guy makes Benji look like he knows what he’s talking about! 

We are all softies and like to help, are you a Student Lucas ? Please introduce yourself properly and explain your background. 

46 minutes ago, tradex said:

:lol: I can't wait for the next installment. 

Can anyone pop around and wipe my arse as I've already used one side of the paper and not sure what do next? 

:lol:

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Can anyone pop around and wipe my arse as I've already used one side of the paper and not sure what do next? 

:lol::lol::lol:

I think this topic, along with others, is a good example of why you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet. I’m sure this guy is just an internet version of the big money bullshitters turning over 30 per week & making £3K per unit that you hear in every auction hall talking the talk.

P.S. often driving a private-plated end of life X5 or RR Sport with bald Sunny tyres on, plenty of gold chains & sovereign rings.

P.P.S. or just a dreamer sat on his sofa thinking big thoughts about websites, facebook along with any other get rich quick medium.

As Bannatyne says, I’M OUT!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BHM said:

As Bannatyne says, I’M OUT!

Bannatyne doesn't say that, he says I'm ooot

6 hours ago, tradex said:

He's got to pass the fecking test yet :lol: more paper required soon :)

On 04/12/2018 at 7:43 AM, tradex said:

:D Very LOL

Just come back from the manual driving test. It's a passed. A happy day! Thank you for all of you. :D

Edited by Lucas

On 03/12/2018 at 5:50 PM, Lucas said:

Luckily, I just found an instructor with a manual car available in such short notice. Problem solved! A happy day! :):):)

Thank you for all of you. :):):)

1.39 this Monday you announce you just discovered you couldnt drive a manual car because you had an auto licence.

Today you passed the manual test .

When was the theory test taken then ? . 

1 minute ago, David Horgan said:

1.39 this Monday you announce you just discovered you couldnt drive a manual car because you had an auto licence.

Today you passed the manual test .

When was the theory test taken then ? . 

Not needed as he has already passed it before taking his Auto test

Edited by David Ayers

Yes, but how do you obtain a driving test appointment that quickly ?!

Yes. No theory test needed in this case. I called and make the appointment on Monday. Luckily, making the appointment on today. Otherwise, I will have to wait for the middle of January next year. Thank GOD. Thanks for all the mates' help.

Edited by Lucas

1 minute ago, BHM said:

Full of shit

Jeez BHM, I wish you would stop beating around the bush and just get straight to the point. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable! I told my personal car insurance company Admiral that I got manual license yesterday. Then they increase £110 on my yearly premium. I ask why? They answer no reason, the lady said just their system shows that I have to pay more for updating my auto license to manual. Interesting!

Glad that my motor trader insurance premium not change!

Edited by Lucas

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Unbelievable! I told my personal car insurance company Admiral that I got manual license yesterday. Then they increase £110 on my yearly premium. I ask why? They answer no reason, the lady said just their system shows that I have to pay more for updating my auto license to manual. Interesting!

Glad that my motor trader insurance premium not change!

great news Lucas, well done, time to change those illegal brake pads on the XF?

what is your main Full time job?

12 minutes ago, justlooking said:

great news Lucas, well done, time to change those illegal brake pads on the XF?

what is your main Full time job?

Thank you, Justlooking. Will do soon, I currently out of town. I am so embracing to answer that the motor trader is my fulltime job now even too busy (too lazy) to change the brake pads yet! :D

So you've paid a million quid for (limited) trade insurance, but it doesn't include personal use, so you've also got a personal policy?

Ouch!

Congrats on manual test- I'm not sure I'd pass my test now after 30 years of bad habits.

4 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

So you've paid a million quid for (limited) trade insurance, but it doesn't include personal use, so you've also got a personal policy?

Ouch!

Congrats on manual test- I'm not sure I'd pass my test now after 30 years of bad habits.

Yes! Because the motor trade insurance company said if the policy covers my personal car, that will make me only can stock 4 trade cars. So, I decided to keep my personal insurance policy. :(

Thanks.

Edited by Lucas

Man I hope you're young, as it's gonna take you a long time to be in profit at this rate.  So, no 'too lazy' bollocks from now on.  Call up a garage and book those three cars in for new MOT's, services and Pdi's! 

What advertising platform have you decided on?  Paid I mean?

Yes, Sir! Calling garage now.

I will post the ads on AT. The website will launch at the same time. 

Edited by Lucas

Good lad.  Let us see your rough draft description for Autoraper before posing it live.

This has to be a wind up..... who is this said newbie.... I have to say that you are very good at keeping up the masquerade.

30 minutes ago, Stalker said:

This has to be a wind up..... who is this said newbie.... I have to say that you are very good at keeping up the masquerade.

I almost hope it is! For his sake!

• Like 2