Sign in to follow this  
RJEauto

Feedback / Advice?

15 hours ago, L-P said:

Hi, 

When we started we always took the photos indoors, but have recently changed to taking them outside. I always found the indoor photos didn't jump out at you in an AT search.

Here is an example of a car photographed inside https://www.langleyprestige.co.uk/vehicle/mini-cooper-cooper-d-chilimedia-xl-in-chelmsford-essex-fba70f88-3b54-43b1-a2aa-6dc95c9650bf

And then one outside https://www.langleyprestige.co.uk/vehicle/audi-tt-tdi-ultra-s-line-in-chelmsford-essex-d431238a-c872-4c00-9324-ffa20be89359 

You're right L-P, the car does look completely different :lol:

5 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Looks great but you have missed a tiny bit:lol:

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Definately a severe case of OCD....... I have a thing about toilet roll, the roll has to be hanging away from the wall...... Insane I know :lol:

That's not OCD, that is the only way it should be.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

That's not OCD, that is the only way it should be.

LIKE !! :lol:

30 minutes ago, Area 51 said:

Nice work there AD, coming along nicely.. Just needs the festive lights and tree up next week...

Cheers :)

5 hours ago, Area 51 said:

Nice work there AD, coming along nicely.. Just needs the festive lights and tree up next week...

I always hate having the Christmas tree up so early in the showroom. I want the least amount people reminded it’s christmas lol

39 minutes ago, EPV said:

What size is that unit AD?

Procisely 3389 ft squared 315m squared, including three offices aswell and parking for 10 outside. 

13 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Procisely 3389 ft squared 315m squared, including three offices aswell and parking for 10 outside. 

Gis a space guv 

Just now, EPV said:

Gis a space guv 

That's exactly what I thought :-)

1 office for Simon

1 office for a video editor

1 office with a "hot desk" for visiting dignitaries from this forum.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Oh forgot, I'm right next door to my MOT guys ( they solely do MOTS) and 75ft from my repair garage. We all work very well as a team, they both accept my deliveries and do all my running around for me..... It works really well. 

29 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

That's exactly what I thought :-)

1 office for Simon

1 office for a video editor

1 office with a "hot desk" for visiting dignitaries from this forum.

I'm thinking more like a pool table and bar :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

We all work very well as a team, they both accept my deliveries and do all my running around for me..... It works really well. 

Reminds me of that scene in Schindler's List where Ben Kingsley asks Liam Neeson: "They put up all the money, I do all the work, what, if you don't mind me asking, will YOU do?"

"Presentation" 

"That's what I am good at"

6 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Reminds me of that scene in Schindler's List where Ben Kingsley asks Liam Neeson: "They put up all the money, I do all the work, what, if you don't mind me asking, will YOU do?"

"Presentation" 

I often visit that dialogue in my mind because it’s how I feel. “That’s what i’m good at, not the work, not the work. The presentation.”

7 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

"Presentation" 

I'm no mechanic, not interested in fixing things in the slightest. I know faults from the 31+ years of paying out on repairs. I don't do the leg work, I make my money in buying the stock, presenting it and selling it my way. 

Can you post the clip link ?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I'm no mechanic, not interested in fixing things in the slightest. I know faults from the 31+ years of paying out on repairs. I don't do the leg work, I make my money in buying the stock, presenting it and selling it my way. 

53 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Oh forgot, I'm right next door to my MOT guys ( they solely do MOTS) and 75ft from my repair garage. We all work very well as a team, they both accept my deliveries and do all my running around for me..... It works really well. 

I'm thinking more like a pool table and bar :)

I’m the same Simon.

Mobile Valeter

Smart repairer 4 units down

Mechanic/MOT 6 units down 

BCA Online and most importantly,

Cafe 3 units away

All I do is sit in a heated office, buy and sell.  There is little money saved doing all your own work - like you better placed researching, advertising and making customers feel special - oh and stroking the head of warranty, Sandy (my border collie)

4 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I’m the same Simon.

Mobile Valeter

Smart repairer 4 units down

Mechanic/MOT 6 units down 

BCA Online and most importantly,

Cafe 3 units away

All I do is sit in a heated office, buy and sell.  There is little money saved doing all your own work - like you better placed researching, advertising and making customers feel special - oh and stroking the head of warranty, Sandy (my border collie)

LIKE big style. Thing is, I just use my unit as a lock up, I only go there to meet the billies and do photographing, its got so much more potential but there's no way I could be assed to sit there all day. I do all my real work and videos at t home, that's what sells my cars.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

LIKE big style. Thing is, I just use my unit as a lock up, I only go there to meet the billies and do photographing, its got so much more potential but there's no way I could be assed to sit there all day. I do all my real work and videos at t home, that's what sells my cars.

I know it is all new to me but I love being at the Unit - there is usually something to get one with (besides cleaning :lol:).

My OCD extends and I now have a white board 1800x1200 with perfectly straight lines, listing all the stock and its individual status. It is huge and fills an entire end wall and those coloured magnets must be in line.

This forum is always open on my desktop and I always check everytime I sit down for a coffee or in between visitors.

I have ordered some AstroTurf today (size of one car) to go in the entrance and photo area because I cannot cope with the bloody rainy dirty floor from car tyres.

16 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Business process in the nutshell AD, bottle it and sell online.. use the spare office as a stock room! PS ~ Slick set up there, very well done.. when is big enough too big? when its big enough. Qudos there dear boy ;)

Edited by Area 51

58 minutes ago, Area 51 said:

Business process in the nutshell AD, bottle it and sell online.. use the spare office as a stock room! PS ~ Slick set up there, very well done.. when is big enough too big? when its big enough. Qudos there dear boy ;)

On 21/11/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mark101 said:

My OCD extends and I now have a white board 1800x1200 with perfectly straight lines, listing all the stock and its individual status. It is huge and fills an entire end wall and those coloured magnets must be in line.

My OCD suddenly took an interest in this white board. If it's not too commercially sensitive would you email me a photo of it in a personal message. I won't rip off the whole idea I promise :-)

7 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

My OCD suddenly took an interest in this white board. If it's not too commercially sensitive would you email me a photo of it in a personal message. I won't rip off the whole idea I promise :-)

Hi Nick

Pm me an email or mobile and I will send it. I only have my IPad on me at the moment.

Nit commercially sensitive at all, it is in my office where customers sit.

On 21/11/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mark101 said:

I know it is all new to me but I love being at the Unit - there is usually something to get one with (besides cleaning :lol:).

This forum is always open on my desktop and I always check everytime I sit down for a coffee or in between visitors.

I have ordered some AstroTurf today (size of one car) to go in the entrance and photo area because I cannot cope with the bloody rainy dirty floor from car tyres.

Got 3 whiteboards in our operations HQ - If someone came in and wiped everything off them my life would end :lol:
at one point we just used to be able to remember everything..