Sign in to follow this  
justlooking

Do they still exist?

What with social media and online reviews becoming more powerful I’d be intrigued to know if dealers like this still exist

Of course they do. I’ve not watched 20-odd minutes of video but such bollocks as social network reviews have not made trading ‘safer’. There will ALWAYS be traders with sharp practices, just like there’ll ALWAYS be twatful punters.

Social media, or any other bullshit, will not change this because this is human nature. A few posts by a few dickheads amongst their friends amounts to sweet f.a.

25 minutes ago, twerp said:

Yes, pretty much all the guys buying sub 2k cars at auction

Usually wearing tracksuits. Look like they may have descended from Asian origin.

I have to say, what kind of stupid person would walk into that yard and buy a Car off them especially one with no V5, looks like a Scrapyard :rolleyes:

Judging by the number of noobs who come on here asking how to wriggle out of a customer complaint I'd say there is a fair few "5 Star Cars" still around ;)

Just watched the last 5 minutes. Personally if I’d driven up to their property and saw what worked there I wouldn’t of got out of my car.

Anyone who did so may as well have “I deal with anything, I’m as thick as pig shit, please rip me off” tattooed on their heads.

5 minutes ago, BHM said:

may as well have “I deal with anything, I’m as thick as pig shit, please rip me off” tattooed on their heads

/\ /\ /\ Best lol of the day so far :lol:

36 minutes ago, met said:

There are crooks at 'every' level in this business! 

Correction: in all businesses! 

1 hour ago, EPV said:

Look like they may have descended from Asian origin.

Servat is from Afghanistan. 

Just now, Nick M.K. said:

Servat is from Afghanistan. 

Only trust Bulgarians I say :)

Just now, EPV said:

Only trust Bulgarians I say

Only trust SOME Bulgarians. But this sentence goes with any nationality. 

1 minute ago, BHM said:

Correction: in all businesses! 

Very true.

Lazy journalism. Sadly, these types of consumer watchdog shows tend to leave 'the big boys' alone?

And they never show the ones where they have been done over with a baseball bat either 

I remember one episode from years ago, I think it was car servicing but could've been construction...

This elderly Essex wide boy with a voice and talk exactly like Ray Winstone very politely asked the "undercover" client lady to look out the window and tell him What colour is the grass?

"It's Green."

"It may be green but I'm not, love." and kicked her out of his office... 

Tbh the sight of that self-righteous Matt fella would boil my piss anyway. 

5 minutes ago, BHM said:

Tbh the sight of that self-righteous Matt fella would boil my piss anyway. 

He looks very deflated in this confrontation, normally he is the one pushing but this time he couldn't quite believe the situation he found himself in. Good TV though, to them that's all that matters. 

Good watch, but as stated earlier, some of the big boys should have a surpise visit too. That would make for even better telly. As for 5-Start, anyone buying a car from a dump like that really deserve whats coming. the warning signs are everywhere. Did you see the shut lines on that what SEAT!! Stevie Wonder would have passed on that heap of nonsense! 

Yep. Chased afghan Servat for a loose battery bracket a faulty brake calliper on a £2K shitter while defrauding the taxpayers by £24K... dear oh dear...

A guy up here has recently been taken to court by multiple billy's, if someone made a complaint to him or rejected a car he told them to F off and if they pressed the matter he sent a few "heavies" round to intimidate them. He's that well known around here, when I made my last sale the buyers actually admitted that they were weary buying from me because of what he had done and that my Facebook page reviews were the only reason they came to me! Guys like this can really damage the rep for local used dealers :angry:

7 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

He looks very deflated in this confrontation, normally he is the one pushing but this time he couldn't quite believe the situation he found himself in. Good TV though, to them that's all that matters. 

I suggest you watch the rogue Aerial episode.  

5 minutes ago, MrV said:

A guy up here has recently been taken to court by multiple billy's, if someone made a complaint to him or rejected a car he told them to F off and if they pressed the matter he sent a few "heavies" round to intimidate them. He's that well known around here, when I made my last sale the buyers actually admitted that they were weary buying from me because of what he had done and that my Facebook page reviews were the only reason they came to me! Guys like this can really damage the rep for local used dealers :angry:

Look at it a different way. 

From day one in this job, I’ve always seen an opportunity to do the job right and show up every other dealer out there. Present company excluded of course. 

1 minute ago, EPV said:

Look at it a different way. 

From day one in this job, I’ve always seen an opportunity to do the job right and show up every other dealer out there. Present company excluded of course. 

Yep agree with that 100%