Sign in to follow this  
Tom1980

FCA Licence Easier Than I Thought

Received my FCA authorisation by email today.

Can’t believe I didn’t get this done sooner but I was always put off by how complicated people said it was and that it would cost around £1,000 for someone to help me with the application.

Was contacted out of the blue through Autotrader by a guy claiming to be an expert with FCA applications and could do my application for £350. I was sceptical at first but he offered to come to my site and meet face to face. He completed the application with me which took about an hour and a half and provided me with all the documents that are also needed (compliance, money laundering etc).

He said that it would take 2 - 6 weeks for my licence to come through even though the FCA states that they take 6 months. My licence has come through bang on after 2 weeks.

Close Brothers are booked in to come and set me up later this week. Can’t wait to get started.

6 hours ago, AB Motors NI said:

can you send me this guys no?

Come on... please?

This is spam.... He blatantly works for a company that fills in forms for people. 

• Like 1

His name is Timothy Stone. He used to work for a finance company but works for himself now.

Can’t recommend him highly enough. Feel free to private message me if you want his details

Of course it’s best if you can get it done free. Close Brothers wouldn’t do mine for free though. Just told me to get back in touch once I had my FRN number 

Any finance company will do this free for you, why pay these lot for something that is very easy.

On 09/10/2018 at 8:31 AM, Tom1980 said:

His name is Timothy Stone. He used to work for a finance company but works for himself now.

Can’t recommend him highly enough. Feel free to private message me if you want his details

Of course it’s best if you can get it done free. Close Brothers wouldn’t do mine for free though. Just told me to get back in touch once I had my FRN number 

Funny that, a Tom Stone used to work for Close Brothers and do it for free. And your user is Tom...

Anyway, can only echo what everyone else says. Any finance company will come out and do it for free, a few friends of mine got stung (through their own stupidity really) on this and i’d prefer no one else falls into it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Funny that, a Tom Stone used to work for Close Brothers and do it for free. And your user is Tom...

Anyway, can only echo what everyone else says. Any finance company will come out and do it for free, a few friends of mine got stung (through their own stupidity really) on this and i’d prefer no one else falls into it.

I told you it was spam.....

7 hours ago, Stalker said:

I told you it was spam.....

No it’s not,Tom says he has a ‘site ‘whatever that means.Come on Tom where is your ‘site’ ?