So we’re in the final week of February, Talking to lots and lots of dealers it’s been a tough month for leads, sales, profit (According to the majority!)
So who, what do we blame – the climate, the stock, the advertising platforms i.e. Autotrader, Motors, eBay, Piston heads, local press, Google, Gumtree ,sales staff (for those who have staff!) or ourselves or maybe the weather – whatever we all blame it doesn’t change the fact we’re all not happy with the results.
Sometimes I guess we need to look at what we are offering to our customers , I’m no marketing guru but I try and put myself into the customers shoes , IF I was looking for a car searched the net from where ever and eventually landed at the dealer website what do I want to see
Well believe me it’s shocking, dealers trying to sell cars with poor images , quality and quantity , dirty floor mats in the foot well, dirty cars, stains on the seats, flat tyre ( Oh Yes!) and the list continues ..

Would YOU even bother to call or visit that dealer? NO!

Then why do these dealers expect the customer to even call never mind visit or buy the car.

Back to basics! Preparation and presentation has to be 1st surely?

Now I probably go overboard with the number of images between 25/60 ! and a Full HD Video  walk around of every car..But It SELLS CARS !

Only last night a customer collected a Galaxy and he told me about his experience, his words “ You would not believe the state of some of the cars I've seen , some dealers have 2/3 pictures and not even been valeted , when I saw the video of your car I knew you had nothing to hide , and that made me buy the car – I've not seen anyone else do that , think it’s a fantastic idea†

I've sold quite a number of cars simply down to the video ( Now I should keep that secret to myself)

In all honesty if it helps some of you guys sell more cars – fantastic !

Some of you may think waste of time and don’t have time to do them, that’s fine , some may be saying I sell loads without doing all these ..great continue with what works for you.

Please feel free to check out my website and video’s  AND Please shout if you think i could improve on anything – all feedback appreciated – positive or negative !

Happy Selling guys and remember keep smiling and enjoying what you do , most of all have FUN !

www.autochange.co.uk

• Like 3

Fact is the customers are fools as they give these fly by night dealers their hard earned, why? Because his car is £100 cheaper then yours, that's how a customers mind works

Fook knows... Have a good week , then it's dead for 2 weeks !

Cars are nice and clean priced well ...as I said fook knows .

Presentation is everything.

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2015 at 10:38 AM, umesh said:

Only last night a customer collected a Galaxy and he told me about his experience, his words “ You would not believe the state of some of the cars I've seen , some dealers have 2/3 pictures and not even been valeted , when I saw the video of your car I knew you had nothing to hide , and that made me buy the car – I've not seen anyone else do that , think it’s a fantastic idea†

As video comes more and more prevalent dealers who ignore this media will be left behind. Why not embrace video and give your customers what they want interaction. After all you can now make a video of a car in under ten minutes. As umesh already knows it can make you the sale before you have even met the customer.

• Like 2