Sign in to follow this  
dawson

legal solutions for u

1 hour ago, True trade said:

Compensation society. Compensation for your stress?? You’re in the wrong       business buddy if that’s your thinking.

To be honest a customer would claim the same. This has been a right ball ache this last two weeks and I am now going to have to put them into another car I am going to take a loss on. I have brought a car that was meant to be clear and have sold it on as the same. I am not talking about a mossisve figure but surely a small amount for the agg is appropriate ?

1 hour ago, True trade said:

Compensation society. Compensation for your stress?? You’re in the wrong       business buddy if that’s your thinking.

Plus also I wasn’t saying compensation for my stress. I said to pay the customer some compensation to keep him as a customer. He has a pregnant wife, I doubt he would have brought the car if he knew it before, as would I.

From your tale it sounds like the selling dealer was as much as a victim as you. Sort it, lick your wounds & move on.

If you think you’re going to be financially compensated in business for every deal that goes bad you’re in for a nasty surprise.

In the last case that Legalsolutions4u did for me on a similar case they got a settlement with the supplying dealer in that I got my purchase price, plus expenses and some of my profit back.

Hmmmm. I’m with BHM here as usual. It sucks but it also sucks for them. 

Are you compensating your customer for their stress and loss?

Edited by NOACROSS

Sorry there is some misunderstanding, I don’t mean compensation for me. I wanted to give a gesture to the customer. 

He has been so good about he whole thing and I want to keep my reputation intact. 

Have been using legal solutions 4 u for a couple of years now, would highly recommend. They have handled a few "misguided screamers" for me with satisfactory results.

2 hours ago, stockedup! said:

Have been using legal solutions 4 u for a couple of years now, would highly recommend. They have handled a few "misguided screamers" for me with satisfactory results.

hi mate we all start somewhere on here but post 3( this one) screams to me like a tripadvisor post by the owner

just sayin....................

11 minutes ago, stockedup! said:

Genuine comment Dave, been in the trade over 30 years but I am sure there are comments on here with an agenda.

sound mate

no worries

you will fit in nicely

• Like 1