Sign in to follow this  
justlooking

MotoNovo Commission

Appears to have dissappeared.

not an issue as we were getting better commission from our longstanding broker bizarrely. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed their commission all but disappeared?

over to close brothers we go...

Edited by justlooking

My close commission is fairly awful, if I can I use blue, if it's an older car then I throw it over to close.

I would speak to your rep, they updated all their terms of business a few months ago and may not have put you on a new package.

4 hours ago, MSP Motors said:

My close commission is fairly awful, if I can I use blue, if it's an older car then I throw it over to close.

Same here 

We used to use Close but the commission isn't great now. Santander are by the far the best for commission and MotoNovo are pretty good too providing your giving them enough business.

Blue are very good. I noticed the Motonovo rates had gone down but it's still not bad for us.  Not that we're getting much finance activity this year!

I think more than ever,the best finance companies prefer accounts with dealers who do regular prime business.If they are only getting half a dozen acceptances per month and rejecting a lot more proposals,it is probably not worth their while.I was once getting a lift with our finance rep and his phone never stopped with winging and lieing sales managers wanting to know why proposals had been rejected or wanting more commission for lower rates on inflated negative equity deals.It was an eye opener,he said it went on all day and he had to be nice to them.....I know what I would have told them.