rajitechsavvy

work experience (Weekend Help)

Good evening everyone,

Small intro, i am a programmer, 30 years old, love watching cricket, very much interested on cars (to drive), work for a well known tech company in the city.

I have plenty of time every weekend, my business skills (soft skills such as presentation skills, negotiation skills are ok but not as great as coding), i would like to gain this experience by working with wonderful people like you.

I earn enough, so i am not looking for second income, if any one of you need someone who can support you on weekends (either Saturday and Sunday ) and if you are based near London (i live near wimbledon) or within one hour drive from wimbledon and happy to offer me a role, please let me know.

Why:
    * this will help me to improve my soft skills, i need human interactive work rather than coding.
    * why car dealer business - well many of you already told how hard it is to handle the request from the user/customer, so i want to be in that situation (to handle frustated or customer with lot of expections for less money etc)
How long:
    * as of now, i dont have any commitments, so i can work all saturdays (or sunday sometimes)
Pay:
    * Nothing, as i said, it will definitely help me to improve my skills that is more than enough.

Feel free to ask any question, if you are interested of offer me an opportunity.

Kind Regards
Raj

• Like 1

What a great first post. Hello and welcome.

You're services are too far away from us, but we wish you the best of luck and hope someone takes you up on your offer and you both benefit greatly

Nice to hear from someone offering advice instead of the recent influx of people asking to to spoon fed from more experianced dealers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, D&M said:

What a great first post. Hello and welcome.

You're services are too far away from us, but we wish you the best of luck and hope someone takes you up on your offer and you both benefit greatly

Nice to hear from someone offering advice instead of the recent influx of people asking to to spoon fed from more experianced dealers

+1

Wow! Wish there were people like this near me.

I cannot get anyone to work for money let alone for free. Had a 22 year old for a couple of weeks doing valeting, spent more time on Facebook and Snapchat that he did cleaning.

Young people are not eager to work in my experience.

Give this guy a medal

13 hours ago, D&M said:

Nice to hear from someone offering advice instead of the recent influx of people asking to to spoon fed from more experianced dealers

Most definitely this!

Raj, maybe worth visiting a couple of car dealers locally to you, face to face introduction and all that? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scooby who said:

Wow! Wish there were people like this near me.

I cannot get anyone to work for money let alone for free. Had a 22 year old for a couple of weeks doing valeting, spent more time on Facebook and Snapchat that he did cleaning.

Young people are not eager to work in my experience.

Give this guy a medal

Exactly this! 

15 hours ago, rajitechsavvy said:

Good evening everyone,

Small intro, i am a programmer, 30 years old, love watching cricket, very much interested on cars (to drive), work for a well known tech company in the city.

I have plenty of time every weekend, my business skills (soft skills such as presentation skills, negotiation skills are ok but not as great as coding), i would like to gain this experience by working with wonderful people like you.

I earn enough, so i am not looking for second income, if any one of you need someone who can support you on weekends (either Saturday and Sunday ) and if you are based near London (i live near wimbledon) or within one hour drive from wimbledon and happy to offer me a role, please let me know.

Why:
    * this will help me to improve my soft skills, i need human interactive work rather than coding.
    * why car dealer business - well many of you already told how hard it is to handle the request from the user/customer, so i want to be in that situation (to handle frustated or customer with lot of expections for less money etc)
How long:
    * as of now, i dont have any commitments, so i can work all saturdays (or sunday sometimes)
Pay:
    * Nothing, as i said, it will definitely help me to improve my skills that is more than enough.

Feel free to ask any question, if you are interested of offer me an opportunity.

Kind Regards
Raj

Any good on a bucket and sponge lad? Only kidding, I'm too far away from you but i hope you find an opening somewhere 

15 hours ago, rajitechsavvy said:

Good evening everyone,

Why:
How long:
Pay:

Kind Regards
Raj

Mmmmmmm. My instinct is screaming at me....

When something is too good to be true....

I want to improve my surgical skills, so if any doctors want some help at the weekends I am available and I can work for free?

@D&M, @Dave2302, @Scooby who, @c_cars , @Dealer- Thank you so much for taking time to reply to my request/post :)

and let me clarify something before answering last three comments (one of them is completely irrelevent, i dont know why @met he/she added that comment)

3 years ago, i was working in good technology and job security was good, but i decided to resign and spend one year for 50% less salary, i did two unpaid roles to gain the experience in completely different industry.
Now, i am earning 300% more than what my colleagues (who is still working on the same industry) are earning, i am not saying this great achievement but i am trying to explain why i am doing this.

Note: I still have very good relationship with the people with whom i learnt new things by offering my time (almost a year) in return.

Whatever i learnt in that one year is really helpful in my career so far and it taught me how to handle things which i didnt come across in my college or uni.

I can settle with what i got, or look for something bigger, as i have mentioned in my original post, i have lot of technical skills but i really lag in soft skills, business skills.

If i can gain these skills, then i will be standing in an unique position at the age of 31 or 32.

I dont ask anything for free, nothing is free in this world, thats why i offered to work on all weekends (at least one day) for no money. I will not be helpful to fix the engine, but i will be definetly helpful to clean (if thats what it takes) or admin work or any technical stuff (related to computers)

@met - i think you may need to ask that question on any medicine related forum, my question/post/request is related to this forum but not sure how you can justify yours, also remember/please read third line from the bottom on my post, and read your comment.

@Arfur Dealy - i am big fan of you, i didnt just ask this question by just signing up in a day, i was following this for a long time and you have been very helpful to many new comers or whoever asked the question, in my case you might not be convinced, i can meet in-person to prove, but i may have to drive for few hours before i can see you in-person.

@tradex - my skills may be not be as good as yours, but i can still be helpful to a dealer who may need little support over the weekend and willing to help someone like me. 

I am sorry i may not be replying to comments that is not relevant, so please do not waste your time (sorry if i am rude on this.)

Kind Regards

Raj

@Arfur Dealy - i am big fan of you, i didnt just ask this question by just signing up in a day, i was following this for a long time and you have been very helpful to many new comers or whoever asked the question, in my case you might not be convinced, i can meet in-person to prove, but i may have to drive for few hours before i can see you in-person.

Raj, I wish you the best of luck. 

39 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

You will be lucky without watching his video and leaving a deposit first :lol::lol:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

You will be lucky without watching his video and leaving a deposit first :lol::lol:

BIG LIKE :lol: 

1 hour ago, rajitechsavvy said:

@met - i think you may need to ask that question on any medicine related forum, my question/post/request is related to this forum but not sure how you can justify yours, also remember/please read third line from the bottom on my post, and read your comment.

Before you find your motor trade 'internship' make sure to pick up a sense of humour?

11 minutes ago, tradex said:

I think you have gained a groupie, won't be long before on returning to Exeter airport...

Image result for beatles arriving at airport

LIKE AGAIN !!

16 minutes ago, tradex said:

I think you have gained a groupie, won't be long before on returning to Exeter airport...

Image result for beatles arriving at airport

It's a 'bromance':D