Sign in to follow this  
T and J Car Sales

What is needed to offer finance to my customers

Hi new car sales business after working for a few in the past.

premesis based. All warranty etc is sorted but where do I start with finance, do I have to be FCA approved even though I’m not providing the finance myself and what companies are best to use.

thankyou

1 minute ago, T and J Car Sales said:

Hi new car sales business after working for a few in the past.

premesis based. All warranty etc is sorted but where do I start with finance, do I have to be FCA approved even though I’m not providing the finance myself and what companies are best to use.

thankyou

This is a recurring topic.If you search you will find plenty of advice on this forum...But keep asking questions and you will get good coaching from the guys on here.

Yes...and VAT registered   

recent posts about this subject. 

Do some research and all will become clear. 

8 minutes ago, T and J Car Sales said:

Thanks I will check again, I did a little search but most were home traders

Same difference mate in regards to providing finance. 

Hi I work for blue motor finance. You need an fca license, need to be vat registered and have an up to date website with 10 plus cars. 

14 hours ago, T and J Car Sales said:

Thanks I will check again, I did a little search but most were home traders

Also where are you based as I can do your fca license for you if you’re in my area 

On 26/07/2018 at 10:17 AM, Natalie Draper said:

Hi I work for blue motor finance. You need an fca license, need to be vat registered and have an up to date website with 10 plus cars. 

Also where are you based as I can do your fca license for you if you’re in my area 

Ahh that would be great if you could.

based in Buxton Derbyshire.

I am an office manager for a used car dealership in Lincoln Nebraska and am also interested in finding finance companies for our customers. I have a few questions and not sure where to go to get the answers. 

What is a fca license? how do we get one? how can we be vat registered? we have a large car lot with more than 10 cars. We do not currently have a website but I am currently talking to the owner about making a website for our business.

8 minutes ago, aandtautosale said:

I am an office manager for a used car dealership in Lincoln Nebraska and am also interested in finding finance companies for our customers. I have a few questions and not sure where to go to get the answers. 

What is a fca license? how do we get one? how can we be vat registered? we have a large car lot with more than 10 cars. We do not currently have a website but I am currently talking to the owner about making a website for our business.

I think you turned right instead of left mate. 

3 hours ago, EPV said:

I think you turned right instead of left mate. 

I blame the signage.