D7neo

Finance for home trader

I did try and use the search function but couldn't find anything specifically.

Have any home traders managed to partner with a finance company for their sales?

I have tried a few so far and none seem to want to help as a home trader.

I do, in the near future, want to relocate to a unit, but would rather have some time offering finance first before I take on the cost of a unit. Plus, there isn't really anything that suits locally at the moment.

Vat registered ltd company, 11 months trading, FCA approved.

Close Brothers :)

How much would you want?

I'd just borrow it from the bank (if you can). If you borrow over 7k you get the better interest rates. 

Are you VAT registered?

Blue are very good indeed. Natalie on here is a rep and posted earlier. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SC Derby said:

How much would you want?

I'd just borrow it from the bank (if you can). If you borrow over 7k you get the better interest rates. 

sorry ignore me, thought you meant raising finance. One of those days :)

Yeah sorry it's to be able to supply finance to my customers.

natalie is fantastic, she helped me a lot through my FCA application. Unfortunately I'm not in her catchment area and my local rep doesn't seem to be no where near as helpful so far... same goes for close brothers at the moment.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, D7neo said:

Yeah sorry it's to be able to supply finance to my customers.

natalie is fantastic, she helped me a lot through my FCA application. Unfortunately I'm not in her catchment area and my local rep doesn't seem to be no where near as helpful so far... same goes for close brothers at the moment.

Awww thanks .... ok ...so you won’t get as much commission as you would going direct but try a broker maybe to just start with. Motion finance, evolution, zebra and mallard I’ve heard are ok. You could try motonovo but you might get the same response 

25 minutes ago, Natalie Draper said:

Awww thanks .... ok ...so you won’t get as much commission as you would going direct but try a broker maybe to just start with. Motion finance, evolution, zebra and mallard I’ve heard are ok. You could try motonovo but you might get the same response 

Try Will @ Meridian Finance, looked after us for about 2 years before we went with MotoNovo and Close.

Will even maintains that he may still be able to beat the quotes I'm getting from the new two!

His Number, 01342 301465

17 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

are you VAT registered? would assume that's a pre-requisite

yes, VAT registered, mainly sell vans 2-4 years old so been VAT registered from day one.

Zuto finance seem to be willing to work with me, just had to make an amendment to my FCA approval first.

I'll try  Meridian Finance next. Waiting to here back off Motonovo, mann island want 3 years trading from a premises first.