EPV

FCA Registered

CCL was the old name for the FCA registration, then they changed the rules. There is no CCL anymore. Your cost for getting set up will be £100 or £500 if you will exceed certain finance income threshold (which you won't at the beginning) 

12 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

CCL was the old name for the FCA registration, then they changed the rules. There is no CCL anymore. Your cost for getting set up will be £100 or £500 if you will exceed certain finance income threshold (which you won't at the beginning) 

Cheers Nick 

Hi I work for blue motor finance so any questions you have please don’t hesitate to call me. I cover the south west but can also put you in touch with the correct reps for your region. We have no claw back as long as the customer has paid the first 3 months. We fund full VAT on any LCV, we pay the commission with the advance and do everything from prime to sub prime. Plus we are a direct lender and if you are a new customer you get a free iPad or iwatch within the first 3 months after the first 2 deals paid out then another for the next 4 so and and so forth up to 5 in total. We also do a lot more. I can also help you complete your fca for you if you don’t have one. You do have to be VAT registered though. Thanks Natalie 07849 832045 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Natalie Draper said:

Hi I work for blue motor finance so any questions you have please don’t hesitate to call me. I cover the south west but can also put you in touch with the correct reps for your region. We have no claw back as long as the customer has paid the first 3 months. We fund full VAT on any LCV, we pay the commission with the advance and do everything from prime to sub prime. Plus we are a direct lender and if you are a new customer you get a free iPad or iwatch within the first 3 months after the first 2 deals paid out then another for the next 4 so and and so forth up to 5 in total. We also do a lot more. I can also help you complete your fca for you if you don’t have one. You do have to be VAT registered though. Thanks Natalie 07849 832045 

Hi Natalie...I am impressed your responding on here after 10 pm.I take it you mean no clawbacks for early settlements after 3 months.However,when cases go legal surely that is a different matter.I used to always keep the annual rates and terms contracts with Black Horse ( who were very good for us) and when we agreed a new deal they would just say sign there it is the same terms as last year.I would then check it word for word with the previous one and ............!

20 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi Natalie...I am impressed your responding on here after 10 pm.I take it you mean no clawbacks for early settlements after 3 months.However,when cases go legal surely that is a different matter.I used to always keep the annual rates and terms contracts with Black Horse ( who were very good for us) and when we agreed a new deal they would just say sign there it is the same terms as last year.I would then check it word for word with the previous one and ............!

Hi unless it’s fraud we will not claw back any commissions after 3 months. We are slightly different on a few things. One of them being I’m always working! ;) 

8 hours ago, Natalie Draper said:

Welcome Natalie :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Natalie Draper said:

Hi Natalie,

I would be interested in speaking to someone in the northwest, (liverpool/manchester area) about being able to offer finance and doing the FCA. Mainly do LCV's around 8-12k price, vat register.

Thanks

Dane

Very useful this information, thanks all for adding your experience and thoughts! Appreciated :)

14 hours ago, MSP Motors said:

I just sold a mercedes Today with blue. £10,000 advance paid me £950 commission. They pay commission at the same time as the advance so no waiting about. Absolute piss easy to use their backend and is light years ahead of close in my opinion. The only Downside is that they only go to 10 years at the end of the term, so anything else prime goes to close. But I can't fault blue at all.

Hi blue is up to 12 years old at the end of the agreement if it’s a car. 

1 hour ago, D7neo said:

Hi Natalie,

I would be interested in speaking to someone in the northwest, (liverpool/manchester area) about being able to offer finance and doing the FCA. Mainly do LCV's around 8-12k price, vat register.

Thanks

Dane

Hi Dane best thing to do is call 020 30059330

14 hours ago, Natalie Draper said:

Glad you cleared up the Ipad offer.

My rep was about to get a call. The last one I got was on the Christmas promotion!

A very helpful chap front Close has rang me and is coming next week to help me with my FCA application. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, EPV said:

A very helpful chap front Close has rang me and is coming next week to help me with my FCA application. 

What are you doing about VAT registration, are you biting the bullet and doing it straight away? I am currently in the same position as you in terms of becoming FCA registered.

16 minutes ago, AutoJacob said:

What are you doing about VAT registration, are you biting the bullet and doing it straight away? I am currently in the same position as you in terms of becoming FCA registered.

Yep. It’s short sighted to avoid paying vat as long as possible when there’s hundreds to be made from finance a month 

24 minutes ago, EPV said:

Yep. It’s short sighted to avoid paying vat as long as possible when there’s hundreds to be made from finance a month 

no vat to be paid on commission either....

I'm off on holiday in a week and when I get back I have a meeting with my accountant (as I am now passed the VAT threshold).  Once I get my VAT number, I will be applying to the FCA (I used to have a CCL and that was much easier to obtain).

Edited by Mark101

2 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I'm off on holiday in a week and when I get back I have a meeting with my accountant (as I am now passed the VAT threshold).   get my VAT number, I will be applying to the FCA (I used to have a CCL and that was much easier to obtain).

I bet you wont be able to stay off the forum......

If you follow my video appraisals, I might post a video for you - and you're right, I won't be able to stay off the forum.

The FCA licence isn't hard to obtain, granted the form might be longish to fill out, from what I can remember.

Edited by MSP Motors
A

My application has been accepted, pretty quick really, about 2 weeks overall! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, EPV said:

My application has been accepted, pretty quick really, about 2 weeks overall! 

That was super quick! If you need any help setting up finance even if it’s second string (if you have your first string sorted) then let me know! Always good to have a couple of lenders on board 

On 04/07/2018 at 5:35 PM, EPV said:

I am sure this must have been done to death and I've tried to do a search on the forum but understandably the term "FCA" doesn't work with the search function, so....

I don't know where to start but I'm sure it can't be too hard, I've just left a message for a chap from Moto Novo (South Coast rep in case any of you know him) explaining that I'll push my finance props his way in exchange for some guidance in helping me through it all. 

I'm a doorstepper, not yet VAT registered (creatively managed to avoid it for longer than I first thought) but that will change within a few months, will any of that impact me getting approved? (door stepper no VAT number)

Cheers 

I've just had my first finance approval, handover this weekend.

So from the 4th July, when I wasn't VAT registered, and bereft of an FCA license, to the 23rd August, when I've just sold a car on finance, is what, 6-7 weeks. 

1) VAT registration.

2) FCA license applied and granted

3) Set up with Close

4) Car sold on finance

This will be a great reference point for anyone wondering what can be done with this process given the right attitude and help from your rep.

• Like 1

Just now, Del Boy said:

Well done that man! Healthy commission? 

Industry standard shall we say, it meant I could give the billy a little back his way and make him feel he'd won.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EPV said:

Industry standard shall we say, it meant I could give the billy a little back his way and make him feel he'd won.

Win win! Nice one.