I hold roughly 20 cars in stock  value £3,000 and £10,000

how many fainsnce applications would I accept ? 

Just applied for FCA credit licence 

Just wondering, if you've just applied for an FCA license how are you able to;

"If required we are able to offer personalised car finance quickly and easily. We offer competitive rates with same day decisions and flexible repayment options that allow you to spread your finance over 5 years. No deposit required. We can cater for people with all types of credit profiles. If you have been declined elsewhere, we may be able to still get you credit for your vehicle purchase" ??

35 minutes ago, PSJ said:

There isn’t a single person on the planet that would be able to answer that mate. 

• Like 1

Hi PSJ

Just looked on your website.You appear to have a nice operation with nice stock.Try and steer clear of sub prime lenders,it just attracts grief.Looking at your stock,I would say in the first year you would do £250-£300k prime finance.(1 or 2 per week )Then when you establish which is the best stock for finance,you will do more.....Good Luck.

• Like 1

Some stock attracts it more than others. Sub prime pays nothing but they have no money so thats when you get the complaints.

Comes in waves. You will learn ways to push for it.

Most people are funding a purchase you can sell benefits sometimes and beat the rate if they are getting a loan a lot of the time especially when the mum and dad have convinced a 20 something a loan is cheaper than finance and you find out hsbc are lending them at 14% apr not hard to go in at 12.9% to win the deal.

• Like 1

On 28/06/2018 at 8:29 PM, PSJ said:

I think you're asking what might your finance penetration be.  Franchise approx 60%. Independent approx 33%

10 hours ago, Jagstang1469 said:

I think you're asking what might your finance penetration be.  Franchise approx 60%. Independent approx 33%

It's impossible to predict this for a small independent without knowing their stock profile, location and many other factors.

8 hours ago, tradex said:

Where do these figures come from?

Judging by his other 3 posts he’s reading a script from AT’s vaults 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:29 PM, PSJ said:

Depends on how good you are at selling Finance, 

Customers come to see the cars not finance , so they need to be introduced to the benefits , that's the skill of knowing when to introduce it into the conversation .

It will hardly sell itself  

19 hours ago, Joshua said:

To be financially strong, you need to focus on money management and also give time to learning even you can learn with TypeMyEssays.com whenever you feel like learning or when you have time, there are many peoples who can help you in this matter with alot of positive responses though

there are many peoples...  Ahhh brothers... this is where you went wrong.

On 6/28/2018 at 8:29 PM, PSJ said:

Too many factors to say how many you will accept.  You could get 100 applications on a 60 plate Fiesta and only get 1 person accepted but they can't afford the repayments.  You never know.

On an average, most independent dealers do around 30-35% of their sales via Finance.