Sign in to follow this  
MrV

Best performing sales channels?

As a newcomer to the trade keeping costs to a minimum is very important so I have been researching the most efficient channels to use for advertising my stock. Previously on my last 3 cars I have used eBay, Gumtree, Facebook, Autotrader and motors.co.uk. I don't care about getting texts, stupid offers etc from certain sites, if it sells my car I'm not bothered. From my last 3 sales, local Facebook group posts has been the main successful channel to find actual buyers, followed by Gumtree and Autotrader, with nothing coming from eBay, which has surprised me. 

Obviously, the car itself matters as they attract a certain demographic, for example I've got a 2013 Suzuki Alto with 10k on the clock to list, surely no one on Gumtree or eBay will be searching for that type of car so would you put it up on autotrader instead?

Autotrader is £54, which is a lot of money for an ad so I'd like to get an idea of what your most successful channels are? again I'm sure the car makes a huge difference but it would be interesting to see on average which performs best for your business

The channel is formed for the sales and such activities for the people. The reflection of the sales and assignment help in australia is signed for the productive units for the citizens. The frequently followed item is shared for the consumers in the field. The arena of the sales is produced for the terrific outlook for the paths. The arrangement of the term is indulged for the flow of the options for the users of the sales techniques and such opportunities for the people. The insight is forceful for all users in the new region and all spots for the humans. However, its influence is vital for the strength of the offered items for the humans.